®ctfmc3 da 2:0 zmb 13.03.2012

18 replies [Last post]
khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Sorry Zack, I'm too lazy and your post was first I seen so...

DA [2:0] ZMB - 13?/03/13

• Map 1: w4 [da Map]
  • Score: da [11:4] ZMB
  • Map 2: ctf1 [zmb Map]
  • Score: da [11:7] zmb

• Gametype: CTF
  • Players: 4v4
  • Timelimit: 15 Minutes
  • Fraglimit: 0
  • Config: plusN.cfg
  • Punkbuster: ON
  • Pure: ON
  • XP_Itemstyle: 1 or 4
  • ref: asphyx thanks dude and happy birthday!
GOOD GAME FELLAS!

Mische fragged like his mother's life depends of it xD

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

SSmany

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

gg's
at first i was a little angry about not being able to hit dynio due to his lag but then i remembered that i played lots of wars lagging too^^ its ok Winking

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
Re: ctfmc3 da 2:0 zmb 13.03.2012

vendetta?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

gg

silence is better than bullshit

outofhere!
hook's picture

here the mvd`s and i havent birthday (18.10.1979) ,lol!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wof4tc34qto7irm/zmbvsda_ctf_mvd.zip

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

kszksz
japierdole's picture

Good game both teams, 50 mins for manage this, huh;] ZMB's performance wasn't surprising after beat Vendetta's which were 2nd clan in last edition but I didn't expected that good organisation inside, I though when we will change all the time positions, ways to attack, support/capper we can totally destroy deffence system, so discipline at roles and teamwork deserves my approbation. I'm happy I been able to play against that good attackers (FPS, impressive at ctf1, I been attacking but anyway seen how fast he is) middlers, Bengiery with his unbelievable positioning, movements knowledge and of course SP and Meggie, sometimes I felt abused 2 much by your rails and sg guys. Such a nice game, thanks for your time Asphyx. .DA| for let me play a bit ctf, for win this match, thank you. Btw. Rixo I can find another reason for your misses ;p

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

And we were abused by your lag. you capped at least 4-5 flags on lag luck. pretty lame...

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I didn't felt like I am laggin at all just sometimes usual pb warp, I don't think you played enough ctf games as attacker to see it's nearly impossible to do movements with huge lags which you saying I had. 4-5 means 7-7 or 7-6? This is lame. Hope we will be able to play more ctf without lag, cuz as I see need to prove sth ;]

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

u were lagging more than others but ofc u have some nice moves i give u full credit Winking another reason i was missing was that i was totally not in game, but i tried my best and it was an ok performance i guess

outofhere!
hook's picture
RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

u were lagging more than others but ofc u have some nice moves i give u full credit Winking another reason i was missing was that i was totally not in game, but i tried my best and it was an ok performance i guess

you was a good defender! Happy

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!