Renatalis's picture
45% (17 votes)
I cannot decide
8% (3 votes)
I dislike that idea and vote NO
47% (18 votes)
Total votes: 38

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

wanna be honest, i dont like the idea, it has nothing to do with clanpower.

for me is a clan a lil community, so, if we have to play results by 1on1, i dont c that a clan is neccary (i clearly understood ur suggestion, but thats not for what a clan is built for)

the result for clanranking would be not true, because many clans let just there 1on1-top-players play and for a normal cw, they need to take what they have.

bad point for generall ranking.

btw, isnt it a suggestion and so offtopic?

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture

sounds are nice for me , F1 .
i like 1vs1 Cool

mow Q [EN]

dragon, where is ur argument, why this would be good for "generell" (allgmeinens) ranking? where it does show "clanskill", clanskill be shown just in "teamgames", otherwise, for what u need a generell ranking, if wars get decided by 2 or 3 1on1s? also the 1on1 ranking is kinda for nothing than. THIS IDEA IS PRETTY GOOD for 1on1 ranking forum, but not for CLANRANKING even if there are 2-3 1on1s per match.

TEEHACE.DS
TeHaCe's picture

mowq vot is no couse in him clan members much play in tdm and freez, I think they haven't good players on 1v1 and I understand that but I think in others clans players like 1v1 and vote yes and my vote is YES!

Warren G
FELiX's picture

@mow
after long conversation me with rena, we changed one: now game from suggestion dont will rank in clan rank. I first version it will be add to rank forum. For me 1v1 tdm or 1v1 tag = duel game, i dont see any different between it so is unfair rank it as teamplay. It can be rank in different new rank in 1v1 forum.

now i dont have any arguments against.

mow Q [EN]

i clearly underlined that it is ok for 1on1 forum Winking, so, np for that Happy

but i also must say, it seems i havent read renas suggestion exactly, sorry for that Happy

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

i also had same reaction than mow , this morning,cause i didnt read carefully the post. now i read it carefully , and i think it is nice idea , why not if you , rena can handle it.cause it will be lotta work.

ps : and this is off the record..rena , u need to choose a guy here , (not me , i am very bad at numbers..somebody with the will to work on it.) and show him closely how u do this clan ranking system, wich application u use etc....cause if one day u decide to go on vacation for a month in one croatian beach , we need somebody else to take over. Cool

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Quote:
Casablanca:
i also had same reaction than mow , this morning,cause i didnt read carefully the post. now i read it carefully , and i think it is nice idea , why not if you , rena can handle it.cause it will be lotta work.

U read old version. Old version had "match will add to clan rank". I thought this same like mow and U casa. When i was talking with drill he had this same opinion.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

Laughing LOL, I have written that with only seeing : Delete please... on the other topic Big grin
pls the ones that have posted delete ur posts in the inversed order on the other topic !!

hmm, i have an amelioration if you would like to have a teamwork :

like it is done actually in CWs, the spec members tell to the ones playing where is enemy by a team speak program or such... or maybe binds
It can be done here too.

other thing is that 1vs1 of only 1 player of the clan and other one from the opponent clan is not enough :

so :
- 3 players is minimum like in CWs
- 3 maps minimum or more : a different player in each map for each team : it means that a member can play only one map per cw (and then there is strategies of choosing players and of knowing the enemy).

if the idea comes that way, I will accept it so F1 then

btw, nice initiantive rena Happy

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

can't see exactly the team work in 1v1, so i can't use the word clanwar too concerning a 1v1 game.

But i'm not against it, if ppl may have fun doing clanwars with 1v1 games, maybe it's a lil borring for the rest of the clan specting but why not Happy