Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
EUGEN
Re: Cheater Report Discussion
equinox wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
EUGEN wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
ignore rus rail servers, as far as i know Admin still didn't turn up in this forum.

there is a referee, write your questions

ban that aimbot key guy?

referre who is a complete idiot, banning me for speaking bad about they shit servers ,but don't care about cheaters hanging there, rofl

crybaby ))) thee there a long time not to play)))))))))))) because you idiot)))

equinox
Roxor wrote:

Hi guys,

Recently on rus rail 1vs1, there has been playing a player under nickname Excessiveplayer from Russia. What made me notice in him something special it is that his gameplay differs very much, as from a pro player and so from a noob player. I don't talk for now exactly about his way of aiming, for now just in general about his gameplay.

For quite a while I was sure that it was just a skilled person, who dedicated pretty much effort and time into what he has become now. ( What is also tricky is that every time he wins about 10 to 5 times he goes into spectators and then leaves, and so there wasn't enough time to make a normal demo on him and observe it for several times.)

It is not the matter of win or lose, just everytime I got hit, I had a feeling of something surreal, like when you play vs xaero on nightmare and then he suddenly turns around and kills you from the corner without even thinking.

His movements are quite basic without trying to trick his enemy or hide, he is just flying no matter where he spawns. ( Well not always but for the most of the time)

His way of aiming is so individual, that I barely remember I have seen something similar before.
Some shots he is missing and others just hit perfectly on the edge of hitbox. Also when I watched it with /timescale 0.3 , I noticed that his aim is following some kind of trajectory.

I am not accusing him of cheating, I just wanna hear peoples oppinion about this.

As for me something is not clear but something is also preventing me from being sure that something is not clear....

funny shit to see caught cheater accusing others loool

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Nick: qfc*roxor
Cheat: Aimhack
Server: Various
Ip: 188.81.173.174
Guid: 222CD540FFE21247524F78D0556317DB

Demo: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/333857/demo0000-dm-68.html

thx to genesis for demo.

@eugen,i still play there you retarded idiot,just had to change my cd key you dumbfuck xD

EUGEN
equinox wrote:

Roxor wrote:
Hi guys,

Recently on rus rail 1vs1, there has been playing a player under nickname Excessiveplayer from Russia. What made me notice in him something special it is that his gameplay differs very much, as from a pro player and so from a noob player. I don't talk for now exactly about his way of aiming, for now just in general about his gameplay.

For quite a while I was sure that it was just a skilled person, who dedicated pretty much effort and time into what he has become now. ( What is also tricky is that every time he wins about 10 to 5 times he goes into spectators and then leaves, and so there wasn't enough time to make a normal demo on him and observe it for several times.)

It is not the matter of win or lose, just everytime I got hit, I had a feeling of something surreal, like when you play vs xaero on nightmare and then he suddenly turns around and kills you from the corner without even thinking.

His movements are quite basic without trying to trick his enemy or hide, he is just flying no matter where he spawns. ( Well not always but for the most of the time)

His way of aiming is so individual, that I barely remember I have seen something similar before.
Some shots he is missing and others just hit perfectly on the edge of hitbox. Also when I watched it with /timescale 0.3 , I noticed that his aim is following some kind of trajectory.

I am not accusing him of cheating, I just wanna hear peoples oppinion about this.

As for me something is not clear but something is also preventing me from being sure that something is not clear....

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Nick: qfc*roxor
Cheat: Aimhack
Server: Various
Ip: 188.81.173.174
Guid: 222CD540FFE21247524F78D0556317DB

Demo: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/333857/demo0000-dm-68.html

thx to genesis for demo.

@eugen,i still play there you retarded idiot,just had to change my cd key you dumbfuck xD

do not worry, I will fix it)))))))))

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
EUGEN wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
EUGEN wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:
ignore rus rail servers, as far as i know Admin still didn't turn up in this forum.

there is a referee, write your questions

ban that aimbot key guy?

if I see him in the game!

admin can look up cdkey and IP in server logs and ban straight away.

@equinox - the case was never solved enough for a rankban - however that analysis tool gives a pretty high value for autoshoot on roxor.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Jabs

Do you still have that demo of roxor, skull? Would just like to watch it out of curiosity, the website says not found.

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

@equinox - the case was never solved enough for a rankban - however that analysis tool gives a pretty high value for autoshoot on roxor.

I wonder why it has never been "solved enough"

And what about analysis tool - being suspected for wallhack and accused of auto/aim stuff, isn't that interesting.

And now we keep the discussion going after some years of pause? please...

heardrak's picture

Roxor gay

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
equinox wrote:

You just had to say it, don't you?

echooo ^
echo's picture

lol.. Hee hee

EUGEN
Roxor wrote:

equinox wrote:

You just had to say it, don't you?

yes, because he's an idiot))) stupid troll))) equiSOX)))