Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
IMMAQTPIE * DSS wrote:

So you can aim at a position you cant see nor hear? GG

Ye u can , its called flickshot. or he heard u switching to gaunt and deduced where u can hide , but u are too good for at least thinking at that .

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

IMMAQTPIE * DSS wrote:
So you can aim at a position you cant see nor hear? GG

Ye u can , its called flickshot. or he heard u switching to gaunt and deduced where u can hide , but u are too good for at least thinking at that .

hrd all games have "flickshot". the same situation it shows on every game ... when the enemy is hiding her with a gauntlet and hrd killing his "flickshot".
I played with him one on one, and showed such a situation to other players.
No one player can not do so, only player with WH.
If you know of other players capable of so, show him to me) skullhed? No, I do not think so.

probably hardlovely simply the best player on e+

IMMAQTPIE * DSS

So pls remember the map. Its not a normal way or someonething. But i just made a demo with the spot i was.

http://speedy.sh/qfFX2/test1.dm-68

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

I dont have to hear or see u hiding in those places that u mentioned, its really simple. With all weapons i usually spam there with bfg or rl, just a good habbit. With rg only, i cant spam, so focus lil bit more... when u are good player u will not bypass hiding places without being aware that there is someone hiding there. And also big fov helps, 120 fov gives u cameleon vision xd

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
IMMAQTPIE * DSS wrote:

So pls remember the map. Its not a normal way or someonething. But i just made a demo with the spot i was.

http://speedy.sh/qfFX2/test1.dm-68

hrd's using tankjr as enemymodel and subdivisions around 20ish , he still might've seen a glimpse of ur character , tankjrs are easely spotted than keels .

IMMAQTPIE * DSS

I made this demo to show your answers are just crap. First its a railonly cfg where you dont spam your rail j4f + i dont think you can see anyone. Nor i was in this position more than this only time. And he didnt come from door. He came from that big circle from other (blue/red) side.

IMMAQTPIE * DSS

Noone gives a fuck about this guy. I wont believe all is fine with him. He is definitely fishy.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

We'll see, I wont dig up more about him, as I saw strange moments on his 1v1 ranked matches too, like looking at exact position of the enemy from seond end of the map @ dm3 for example, other moments are those where he stand behind the wall and wait for enemy, you can see that on his attached live game recordings on YT.

Time comes when some nice anti wallhack feature will be implemented soon on game servers that will prevent any wallhack cheat to do its work, this kind of work is on the way already, see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfb5XYew2I

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

srsly....

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
cml wrote:

We'll see, I wont dig up more about him, as I saw strange moments on his 1v1 ranked matches too, like looking at exact position of the enemy from seond end of the map @ dm3 for example, other moments are those where he stand behind the wall and wait for enemy, you can see that on his attached live game recordings on YT.

Time comes when some nice anti wallhack feature will be implemented soon on game servers that will prevent any wallhack cheat to do its work, this kind of work is on the way already, see for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfb5XYew2I

u mean there is alredy someone who is programing a antiwh for e+? Tongue

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway