Cheater Report Discussion

2251 replies [Last post]
echooo ^
echo's picture
khaz' wrote:

here on the forum I'm like 90% different than in real life.

khaz u sneky fox u mean ur fake in here ?! Tongue

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
You Fuckers wrote:

I never saw so much brain-wanking at the same time. The situation is easy.
Mzi and Zarzyn are fucking cheaters and there are likely to be many more cheaters around. Now there are 2 possibilities:

• 1) you can dig this: good
  • 2) you can't dig this: not good, you are fags
now i'm gonna leave this topic or i'm gonna puke, don't want to see how low it can get.

Happy i am a chitter because blasphemy say it Tongue i dont care about random noobs , learn how to play. Start use your head in the game, and maybe you will play better.

1. All that soundh4x is funny. Maja was using it and it not change her Aim, All of E+ person accuse me because my Aim change . No Aim not change, i Change many thinks like , Fov , sensitive, and game style. And the most imported i play and many of you Not < why you are suprise ? What it mean. I was using to fast senstive and i wasnt able to control shots to good. Specialy in the duel Games , when both side is waiting for oportunity. With smaller Fov i am able to hit with bigger Acc , (it is wierd because on QuakeLive i use 100 and here 90) Changing game style, i dont attack all the time (Rambo mode Off) because in e+ many players wait for spam you, Not to Aim You but to Spam You,

2. Quake 3 Sounds and info .The most imported is to know where is your enemy. I am using Keel Model. I hear many think because i play on Headphones, Idk what you listen but try to compare what info from sounds you can get. And letter accuse me . What typical Sounds you can find. Many players Run with RailGun , ore Lg both of them give you info that somebody can stand close to you. Second info is when you Run instante of Walk. Next info you can get from table Where is your Team, with locations. If you know where is location , you can know where to find your enemy, ore frozen team. And in games with normal quake 3 setting. Like vanilla game ore Insta (with out railjump) enemy cant disapire they must go from place A to B>>> to get to C. In plusN, ore Railmania enemy can move faster from locations but also if you see where is your team, you get info from there.

3. Results -

http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/statistics/kris0

2 place thc rr Tongue

2 place railmania cup

Top 4 in Vanilla event Tongue (Maybe i will get 3 place but will be hard because epsi and raz know good how to play this cfg)

Look to I lose both maps but in all of them i score 40+acc of rail . WITH Tongue SKULL not with random Noobs

Happy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

ah shut up u...ur the worse demented of all this forum (even more than skull...)...u don't even deserve to live for how retard u are lol cmon, crawl back from the cave u got out.

Why, does my presence here upset you? Are you getting angry? Mad? You mad, bro? Will you regurgitate another post devoid of any intelligent thought my way? Turn your computer off and go seek professional help, man, wishing people death over the internet is a sign of serious mental issues.

You Fuckers wrote:

you should agree that Skull really knows many things
about this game and more, but still he remains a boastful, arrogant,
bothering megalomaniac

Oh sure, I actually was one of the first people around here to hold that opinion about him. He's what you'd call a smartass. Doesn't change the fact that this golden quote from Diablo is just the perfect encapsulation of how ignorant he is.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
madbringer wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
ah shut up u...ur the worse demented of all this forum (even more than skull...)...u don't even deserve to live for how retard u are lol cmon, crawl back from the cave u got out.

Why, does my presence here upset you? Are you getting angry? Mad? You mad, bro? Will you regurgitate another post devoid of any intelligent thought my way? Turn your computer off and go seek professional help, man, wishing people death over the internet is a sign of serious mental issues.

You Fuckers wrote:

you should agree that Skull really knows many things
about this game and more, but still he remains a boastful, arrogant,
bothering megalomaniac

Oh sure, I actually was one of the first people around here to hold that opinion about him. He's what you'd call a smartass. Doesn't change the fact that this golden quote from Diablo is just the perfect encapsulation of how ignorant he is.

asd man ur doin drama with urself, u mad? getting mad bro? u angryyy??? CMONN I KNOW U ANGRYY!!! buahah ur patethic u little worm, im not mad, im laughin so much at u that i got tears Big grin anyway, we already had discussion and i pwned u already, i have no fun with u anymore, just have that little of dignity to at least lower ur head and shut up when i write Big grin

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

asd man ur doin drama with urself, u mad? getting mad bro? u angryyy??? CMONN I KNOW U ANGRYY!!! buahah ur patethic u little worm, im not mad, im laughin so much at u that i got tears Big grin anyway, we already had discussion and i pwned u already, i have no fun with u anymore, just have that little of dignity to at least lower ur head and shut up when i write Big grin

Yeah you seem perfectly calm and composed, replying with long, incoherent rants to everyone that mentions your name. Good on you, buddy.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
madbringer wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

Yeah you seem perfectly calm and composed, replying with long, incoherent rants to everyone that mentions your name. Good on you, buddy.

orly? Tongue guess what?? u still sux Big grin

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

ban these mofos ffs i read this topic and just pisses me off! elitez being slated just cuz maja came clean.

and in any of this where it proves a single member of elitez cheat?

and ur bloody petty about english only on the server! stay away if u cant comply! simple!

maya u dissapoint me firstly that u was so stupid to take cheats of krys and play so many fws cws with elitez "spit" then come on here with ur boyfriend diablo and speak of elitez this way "spit" now gtfo and go away dumbasses

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Re: Cheater Report Discussion

Looks like this topic become the new bad-boys trash talk.
Bans & Warnings incoming. Till then use skype and other ways of communication. Pay your phone & use it.
Gl & hf.
_________
epsino

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

aahaha.
ye ye, cool joke.

/
q3fun's picture

bananu lopala?