Are You Happy with PlusN v2.4 or want a change ?

50 replies [Last post]
[MR.]RIDDLER
Re: Are You Happy with PlusN v2.4 or want a change ?
animalchik wrote:

btw2. gl asphyx Happy all ppl will suggest kinda opposite things, u going to be real lucky if they can agree at least at 1 matter

This.

There have already been numerous opinions in this thread despite just a handful of replies. There will always be a split between this and that - you cannot please everyone. I have my own dislikes with the current config but the bugs with this mod are far more annoying. Nevertheless, since development is currently nada I'd like to see uniform Plus CFG without any variables i.e. non of this itemstyle 1/2/3 crap. The CFG either has them or it doesn't.

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

animalchik wrote:

btw2. gl asphyx Happy all ppl will suggest kinda opposite things, u going to be real lucky if they can agree at least at 1 matter

This.

There have already been numerous opinions in this thread despite just a handful of replies. There will always be a split between this and that - you cannot please everyone. I have my own dislikes with the current config but the bugs with this mod are far more annoying. Nevertheless, since development is currently nada I'd like to see uniform Plus CFG without any variables i.e. non of this itemstyle 1/2/3 crap. The CFG either has them or it doesn't.

i know that.. iam also some years here Smug

we have some annoying bugs in the mod , yes, i cant fix they like easy+ or beast can do ,, but we test the PLusN v2.4 now long time and iam/we maybe are interested to fix some other things what is not mod related! So thats the reason i opened that poll to ask the community if they want or if they all happy with that cfg !

so maybe we can change some community suggestions!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]RIDDLER
outofhere! wrote:

i know that.. iam also some years here Smug

Duh, what has that got anything to do with what I am referring to?

outofhere! wrote:

we have some annoying bugs in the mod , yes, i cant fix they like easy+ or beast can do ,, but we test the PLusN v2.4 now long time and iam/we maybe are interested to fix some other things what is not mod related! So thats the reason i opened that poll to ask the community if they want or if they all happy with that cfg !

so maybe we can change some community suggestions!

You don't get it. Eight different people have replied to this thread and all of the eight have suggested different things, some conflicting others. The more suggestions you get, the more conflicts you will have. There always be a group of players that dislikes the system, not all will be happy.

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

There will always be a split between this and that - you cannot please everyone.

i know that.. iam also some years here!

Get it now ?

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
outofhere! wrote:

I want to ask the Community ! Are you Happy ?

I dont want any flamewars here : When you add something then be serious!

Ok, that sentence goes for me, right? Big grin.

I agree with rocket a bit more of speed.

I don't agree with sticky grenades.
I agree with more bfg powerful and a bit more switchment with it, as long sometimes when you want to switch to bfg, it fucking drops or smth, and when u shoot, enemies kill you before you move with your shoot.

I dont agree, much with darkangel, about your switchtime in every weapon, dude, go play CPMA.

I agree with a change of this lame/bugged version. (No offense to who made it but think with intelligence.)

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

[MR.]RIDDLER
outofhere! wrote:

[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:
There will always be a split between this and that - you cannot please everyone.

Get it now ?

k cool. So you understand that you can't "fix" a CFG? A change (or "fix") to one person may be a step backward to another. It's all subjective.

andyrocket
andyrocket's picture

I just returned from ql to see the changes and all I have to say isI didn't knew so much lags in a year in ql, than in a day in e+...
About the cfg: lower switchtime ofc. This is gayness. The switchtime is same fast as in e5/r: no luck, no skill, no aim, just spamkill.

"Can you see this light between us?" (c) Nikola Tesla

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

outofhere! wrote:
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

Get it now ?

k cool. So you understand that you can't "fix" a CFG? A change (or "fix") to one person may be a step backward to another. It's all subjective.

Ridd .. i think you dont get the point of my view for this POll!

I cant fix mod related things ( iam not a modder and have the knowledge like easy+ or beast).

i/we have alot of knowledge to change/fix related thing in the cfg with cvars or variables what is available in 2.2b and i opend that here to see if the community interested in something like that, to change the cfg from v2.4 to v2.5 becuase some things in this version now are not the best ...

for examble the rocket speed!

its a suggestion ! i know that this cfg related theme is a split in this community and many ppl have different views of a good cfg but why not?

Result = From the Community for the Community!

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture

This is just what i think.

The bfg is too unpredictable sometimes it hits (right on the target player and doesnt kill, its also very easy to spam. Make it a weapon which actually kills things like in e5r or nurf it completly and make it easier to move with like in other rail configs or do both. But at the moment its completely unreliable and spam-able. I don't mind the switch times the way they are i have not notice anything wrong with this only the nature of the weapons being shot ie the bfg. Also turn it off that body's fly ridiculously far when hit it looks stupid and even ice is not that low friction.

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

ye fast switch >more spam and noobs can playable. low switch time good for all:) fair!

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q