Pure: Enabled.

PunkBuster: Enabled.

AntiWallhack: Enabled.

Server: ffs! -WAR- Server

Config: Instagib(low).

Ref. ?

Login or register to view attached files

** jumper

First of all i have to write som shit about this stupid serwers or cfg? Why the hell is impossible to chat on serwer? FFS server sux as hell. Chat does not work there, so everybody was typing via changing name.. wtf ? Elitez server sux too by the way. On mi3 war serwer we can`t load tag, if we do it then serwer kick oss??!! Anyway we finished just our map DM11 winning close 19:18 ftag, their map
dm7 tdm, was unfortunatly unfinished. cuz of another master that day
which was ref .. He took referee timeout, and he coudln't just do ready
. So restart was the only solution, after half map was already played
(we were leading 36:33.) So we said ok restart, but no, we were just
waiting another 10 minutes and idiot ref just didnt restart and nobody
could write to chat, so we quit.. It was totaly fucked up cw. So #echo tell me how can we enjoy playing in this event? Plz fix this shit. We will try finish this CW saturday after PL vs CZSK or Sunday.

echooo ^
echo's picture

we will try to set the issue with chat on ffs! war server. sorry for that. finish the game and enjoy Happy btw. close first map , lucky you Winking

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

I must say that the ref wasn't an idiot, when there's a timeout on FFS War Server, he just can't do /ref ready, like you can't chat either. It's another bug on that shitty server. Confused So yeah, it really sucks.

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

** jumper
KOMBY * MU wrote:

I must say that the ref wasn't an idiot, when there's a timeout on FFS War Server, he just can't do /ref ready, like you can't chat either. It's another bug on that shitty server. Confused So yeah, it really sucks.

Sry for calling ref idiot, didint know... But any way who was reffing game? Can u post it demo from first map PLz Happy

EUGEN
Re: R.I.T. 2015 r.3 .[]F* vs SLNC

Jumper you good , ref idiot)))) I judged only on the first map, then declined due to poor server, I believe that the game should be replayed http://speedy.sh/87gSs/2015-03-27-01-47-40-q3dm11-ffs-war-server.dm-68

HDclan|brat
BRAT_'s picture

This was big fail game.

First: We come with SLNC clan to server 20cet. OF come with 2 players (agile and podle). We wait 15-20 mins and im say WO! I cant play other days. And all have plans on this weekends...
Two: We start mix FW. In 10-15 mins come Laggy Love. Go CW? GO! NP!
Three: TeamReady and go play. We play 2mins and SLNC got first point 1-0. Eugen say: cant record demo!!!! SHIT! Im put timeoute and we try record demo with Eugen about 10 mins. And nothing work.
Four: Im invite Eugen and he come to blue team and start record. WOW record work just from game Big grin
Eugen restart and we go play again.
Five: TeamReady and go! The game was hard and I think OF did not expect such a power from SLNC.
Six: By the end of the game we saw that stands FRAGLIMIT 20. SLNC were leading 17-16. And Ref still cant use RefCommands. AGAIN SHIT! Im put timeoutes. Nothing work.. And we go play with fraglimit. I did not understand what was happening. To play or not to play ???

I think we need to replay both maps. Cose it was very big file!
Or OF really afraid to lose?))

AND SRY FOR MY ENGLISH((

3M'podle
podle's picture

Anyway mostly what Jumper said was my text and yes I called ref idiot in the second map.. There was no reason for ref to take ref timeout and fuck up the game, we could easily finish. Yea SLNC had some trouble with players changing, but yeah they could take timeout, but no reason for ref to do it..

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

everything aside, very impressive score by slnc vs of.
ref isn't an idiot though ,) one questionable decision doesn't make anyone stupid.
hope you can just finish this war in peace

** jumper

Dincy and me are agree to play second map on Monday 30.03.2015 20 cet Happy

HDclan|brat
BRAT_'s picture

Replay both maps only! Read my first message pls.
It had to be WO but we play CW on FFS shit server and I am pity that we played there.

Im not play after last timeouts. Cose i dont understand nothing. Fraglimit 20 wtf???!!!!
It turns out if SLNC or OF played before fraglimit 20 and win, the CW also be approved?
I'm sure if we had won, you would also want to replay this map.