®TDML12: R6 - Vendetta 2 : 1 Extreme 02.12.12

34 replies [Last post]
3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Re: TDML12: R6 - Vendetta 2 : 1 Extreme 02.12.12
dr4nzy wrote:

Yes rose worst cw ever for your side bcoz you Lost it close game game..eh if ozy came it Will be better but you guyz misunderstood us..we were just trying choice map but exo said it fastly we wont out dm17 And he isnt leader or co leader..second is about me yes i came late in a game bcoz my pc wasnt at home "fomatted,hardware changes" sry for that thx to wait me..third one server i saw offical tdm server empty in spider but they wanted play on 3m bcoz rose Ping 150 on tdm servers And she said i dont play on asphyx router shit servers.. Anyway after they accept it than we go there thx..

just lol. 1 hour official servers were full, may be because of this you came later? And instead of saying ty for waiting you start insult extreme clan.Oh cmon we lost many cw, but they were cool. This cw is shit not because of loosing, because of your attitude towards us.I told that asp rout server shit because always have problems there and lags, and not only me. But who cares of course to play vs player who have ping 180 - 200 is much easy.Dunno why we had such big problems only vs your clan. Before this, all was fine. WE waited MU 1 hour too, we lost vs them but it was very good cw.

need logs, because even ref saw that somebody from you wrote"of course dm17 is out", and only after 3 minutes of warmup on mario you wrote "oh no we decided to play dm17 not mario. ref load dm17 and go ". May be you dont understand, but if you wouldnt out dm17 we would make it. Because we dont like this map.really this was last drop of my patience.and btw i have good ping there, just lags. darky had bad ping there

outofhere!
hook's picture
dr4nzy wrote:

And she said i dont play on asphyx router shit servers.. Anyway after they accept it than we go there thx..

Good that is there ISP with a bad Routing problem and not my Rootserver Smug

Sorry not confirmed. maybe reboot your routers/modems

for examble :

[ OSRC or TDM Servers ]

IP Range Test : 193.192.58.110

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host          -   Loss%  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|         83-169-163-34-isp.superkabel.de -    0 |  251 |  251 |    4 |    7 |   18 |    7 |
|      83-169-154-62.static.superkabel.de -    0 |  251 |  251 |    6 |   12 |  169 |    8 |
|      88-134-204-182-dynip.superkabel.de -    0 |  251 |  251 |    6 |   13 |  174 |    9 |
|     83-169-128-221.static.superkabel.de -    0 |  251 |  251 |   22 |   25 |   36 |   23 |
|      83-169-129-57.static.superkabel.de -    0 |  251 |  251 |   22 |   32 |  504 |   24 |
|                           80.95.152.205 -    0 |  251 |  251 |   16 |   20 |   91 |   17 |
|                          193.192.58.110 -    0 |  251 |  251 |   22 |   26 |   43 |   24 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Ping analysis (WinMTR)
Should you have problems with the stability and speed of our servers, the
basis is for a review of all potential confounding factors. The ping and
analysis of WinMTR shows an exact image of the traffic between you and
us.
Let this Test run 10 mins on following IP: 193.192.58.110

Standard Tracert & Ping (Download Link) : http://winmtr.net/download-winmtr/

Send me the logs and we can see where is the problem!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

3M'podle
podle's picture

Well, It could have been great cw, if it didn't last 2hours, cuz of stupid, pointless arguying. Perhaps next time it will be better, anyway well played extreme Happy

VENDETTA KLATWA

GG

RocK

GG! know now how 2 manage a choise of tie map. so hope next time if i ref, it will take not much time

>>MVDs<<<

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

didn't know it too Happy sorry 4 problems

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Hey Rayden if you still around, you get a 2nd example of Vndetta's clan problems. Damn, it also happened with extreme and not just with lsf, coincidence? Now open your eyes, now we already know how to care before play a cw/fw against VENDETTA. Big grin. Btw, sad extreme didn't take WO, anyways i understand them, they had no options, if they should take WO, rayden should say "NO, PLAY IT OR BYE" too xD, rules ftw.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

wo? for? me and bzik was 20.25 at 3m server where was 2 extremes only,
and we waited till one of league serwers will empty.
go away bax from this mod you annoying torreadorus homogenizus.
lock this topic or he will postspam here by 100pages

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

simple the most retarded cw i played ever. not because of loose (i dont care at all about loosing here in e+ as long as come here to play from cw to cw, had great cw with mu, even loose, even waited 1hr, but its not about this situation). so we've waited for one hour to start with lot of whines from balrog/vendetta side, as long as they had 5 members, while we had 4 only with agile which dropped from server every 4-5mins, and darkangel which usually have ping at officiall server 150-200, and normal at 3m around 100. still cant understand why we couldnt play at 3m server, fairplay, to play 4x4 at 3m without any problems with the same pings. but fairplay its not vendetta style (sad that ozgitz, who is co-leader also wasnt here Call me). searching reffering? bah, lets extreme gonna search as long as vendetta gonna warmup with /careless style. also retarded thing from vendetta, guys, learn the rules, not only rules about server picking. the thing after second map with picking tie map killed me at all, would like delete e- at all, and dont come here to dont watch the such crap behaving once more. the deleting dm17 for first, and after that the loaded map mario, and make a repick after mins, with telling us "we gonna play dm17 only as tie, otherwise WO". huh? what the f*ck is it. guys and girls, the point here gonna make ur life better? loled hard. as i see the same situation is happened before with lsf. well now im understanding why some clans hate you. im recommend future clans which gonna play vs vendetta, just take wo without any problems, and waiting 2.5 hrs to end this blablablafest. want to say sorry and to rock for this situation, thanks for reffering. anyway gl hf rock and vendetta, mb u'll learn some things, but for now /careless.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Hey Rayden if you still around, you get a 2nd example of Vndetta's clan problems. Damn, it also happened with extreme and not just with lsf, coincidence? Now open your eyes, now we already know how to care before play a cw/fw against VENDETTA. Big grin. Btw, sad extreme didn't take WO, anyways i understand them, they had no options, if they should take WO, rayden should say "NO, PLAY IT OR BYE" too xD, rules ftw.

shit happends, now others clan gonna think for the future. but wo its not our style (waited MU for 1hrs without any problems, and wasnt any problems in cw and after it). we are coming here for some interesting quake battle. otherwise if such crap behaving, well if i'd know before this one, prolly we'd take this stupid wo pts.

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

wo? for? me and bzik was 20.25 at 3m server where was 2 extremes only, and we waited till one of league serwers will empty.

we had all members at start, 20 cet, after some time, some of us left server, as long as we've been bored to wait at server. wery smart thing, make wait us 35 mins, for going at officiall server (as long as i said 21 cet is bad time, coz of big difference of timezone +3hrs)

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.