®TDML 7th Round DIE 2:0 THC \ 11.03.11

49 replies [Last post]
THC * SAKE
Sake's picture
Re: TDML 7th Round DIE 2:0 THC \ 11.03.11

terror calm down Happy
i think that we were (are) all friends. we all spend lot time on ts on speaking and laughing and having good time. But suddenly some people when leave some clan and go to other are staying enemy.
the truth is that some of players are leaving in bad atmosphere but noone can satisfy everyone.

unfortunately the biggest two faced cunt is trickz and you cant deny. if you are warning us about zydek you should watch out for trickz. he is permanently saying some real bad things about his clanmembers. and the funniest thing is that he is doing it almost during the game. i already noticed it when he was in BBS. so everyone have some defects. who know a lil bit trickz he must know this fact.
istn true that we dont like die clan, but i can say, that i dont like trickz for his two faced nature. thats all Happy
gg die. you showed me how to play on dm17. losers should not be explained- or something like that Big grin
HF in next rounds

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Another point to your honor sake Happy
All is true apart of the fact that I spoke to Zydek
after leaving unique.
I found out that he is talking behind my back about me...
so I decided to talk to him about it... all went out good
since he turned the convo to a big laugh and friendly chat...
I thought all is ok between us and ... I wasn't expecting such a bullshit
and bastabbing post from him :E well not so early,
cause I know he is very common in faking and backstabbing
people from time to time :E

U propably dont know this Sake but zydek wanted to join
DIE but said to xed that im the reason that he wont do it.
When I found out I even wrote to Zydek that if he really wanna
join DIE and won't just because of me, then I can leave and
make a space for him...
So funny how he is chaning his attitude towards people,
seems all depends where he is... he is now in THC
so he hates DIE, BANANA and loves R2 Happy
gg zydek ^^ also should I leave The*Smurfs for u ?
and dont deny, just admit it.

A K L
trx's picture
THC * SAKE wrote:

terror calm down Happy
i think that we were (are) all friends. we all spend lot time on ts on speaking and laughing and having good time. But suddenly some people when leave some clan and go to other are staying enemy.
the truth is that some of players are leaving in bad atmosphere but noone can satisfy everyone.

unfortunately the biggest two faced cunt is trickz and you cant deny. if you are warning us about zydek you should watch out for trickz. he is permanently saying some real bad things about his clanmembers. and the funniest thing is that he is doing it almost during the game. i already noticed it when he was in BBS. so everyone have some defects. who know a lil bit trickz he must know this fact.
istn true that we dont like die clan, but i can say, that i dont like trickz for his two faced nature. thats all Happy
gg die. you showed me how to play on dm17. losers should not be explained- or something like that Big grin
HF in next rounds

any examples? cuz i dunno what u r talking about actually Happy we have great atmosphere in DIE and im sure i have respect from my members, i never talked about any of them bad behind their backs. so would be great if u could give ANY example of my two-faced cunt attitude Happy except just saying it on forum without any proofs? Happy
ps. i can say same about DZ situation, we are good friends there, and im pretty sure nobody from them can say bad words about me, just like u did now Happy

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

for what wrote Terror.
i can promise you that since zydek is in THC ( and ealier coz it isnt secret that we know him longer) he never sad some strange or bad words on you. i dont remember even one word about you. I hope in future your contact become the normal case coz for now i know zydek only from good side and cant say anythink bad.

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

looks like gg Happy

I'm really surprised with score on dm17

also wanted to add this
1. trickz u really shouldn't write things like that...
I mean, even if enemy would lose by 200 frags
u shouldn't say that it was easy and boring :E
Remember that we all dont like to lose and if we
lose we surely don't like to see cocky winners
laughing at losers and saying that it was "easy"
Even if they provoke u just like zydek did here.

2. zydek, u are two faced cunt

Isn't trickz your DA clan buddy ?
Am I not your Unique clan buddy ?
anywhere u go u suddenly change your friends.
Everyone knows that THC doesn't like
Trickz or even whole DIE clan but u really
are so retarded to forget about your old friends
and think what your new friends tell u to think ?
I was always kind to you, even if u were a cunt
and now what I get from u ?
Only backstabber and a twofaced asshole act like this.
Now all people know how u really are :E
Guess what it's just a game, grow up and fucking
dont be talking about me behind my back and when
u talk with me pretend that everything is ok :E

and your "hi terror" on publics... u can shove it up your ass
u are not my friend anymore... who needs friends like this ?
And THC look out, someday he will leave THC and also
backstab u all ^^

This all talks BIG terror, he talks about respect and about me im asshole beacause i talk something about from your back?( how i remember i talks with Xed on public, i wont go to Die clan bc you are there i mean terror is there, thats was this situation, its something wrong then np.), about face to face , i can talk you everything in face, and your family/Trickz, i know he is fucking kid, i dont think so he was my buddy and you wasnt me buddy too never, just you was leader of Unique. And Terror i now saw your real face too Happy, you are pussy not man. Thats all about your person Terror, you know it all everybody know it.

btw. Fuerza if you talk about respect to trickz? why i must have respect to him?Big grin bc he is good player?, i know him longer than u, then dont talk to me what i must writing or doing. For me he is still child.
NVM your commenct about me, thanks for all good words Winking. CU on arena, and gl die in next rounds and ofc GG , like i said before Happy

A K L
trx's picture
THC * ZYDEK wrote:

looks like gg Happy

also wanted to add this

backstab u all ^^

This all talks BIG terror, he talks about respect and about me im asshole beacause i talk something about from your back?( how i remember i talks with Xed on public, i wont go to Die clan bc you are there i mean terror is there, thats was this situation, its something wrong then np.), about face to face , i can talk you everything in face, and your family/Trickz, i know he is fucking kid, i dont think so he was my buddy and you wasnt me buddy too never, just you was leader of Unique. And Terror i now saw your real face too Happy, you are pussy not man. Thats all about your person Terror, you know it all everybody know it.

btw. Fuerza if you talk about respect to trickz? why i must have respect to him?Big grin bc he is good player?, i know him longer than u, then dont talk to me what i must writing or doing. For me he is still child.
NVM your commenct about me, thanks for all good words Winking. CU on arena, and gl die in next rounds and ofc GG , like i said before Happy

hmmm, so many smses sent to eachother, talking about real stuff almost everyday via internet or even phone, and u say we never were buddies? it just shows ur real face Happy u cant be good and trusted friend Winking

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
A K L wrote:

THC * ZYDEK wrote:
looks like gg Happy

also wanted to add this

backstab u all ^^

hmmm, so many smses sent to eachother, talking about real stuff almost everyday via internet or even phone, and u say we never were buddies? it just shows ur real face Happy u cant be good and trusted friend Winking

Ok ok, im shit man without respect to me, YOU and Terror are perfect and clean and great players now Big grin, np for me. Nice to see good family relationship Happy, btw about two face, you dont remember how you talks to me about your uncle/Terror?, hahaha, soo funny people Happy. Ok i Go out from this topic. If something Terror/Trickz come somewhere on Teamspeak and talk with me in polish, im not the best english man, then will be easier to clean it if still you have problems. GL

THC * SYNTAX
i_hate_q3's picture

gg
anyone can lock this topic pls ?

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
A K L wrote:

no comment ? plz xD
<------ zydek
dont wanna have anything to do with u.
ok im done with this shit...

trickz stop searching for friends,
mostly they are cunts in the end.

A K L
trx's picture

:F

Quote: