®TDML 5rd Round DIE 2:1 Extreme \ 18.02.11

35 replies [Last post]
^t
smasherchif's picture
Re: TDML 5rd Round DIE 2:1 Extreme \ 18.02.11
3M'blackrose wrote:

glad that you realy think so. most of this people were silent in msn or they wrote "no.ask others.oh no i am tired......" this is not first example of uselessness this team.

o'rly? same shit was when you & dark were leaders of ref+ team. welcome to the club.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

alienM
alienM's picture
^t wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:

glad that you realy think so. most of this people were silent in msn or they wrote "no.ask others.oh no i am tired......" this is not first example of uselessness this team.

o'rly? same shit was when you & dark were leaders of ref+ team. welcome to the club.

alienM wrote:

^t wrote:
srsly,
wtf is goin' on here? e5r is DEAD, punk NOT dead, you prolly just
confused smth :3

are we twins, cock's fan? Big grin Tongue

i ask same again... Kiss

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
^t wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:

it was when terror was the leader, it was when me and dark and it is now with new leaders.

alienM wrote:

she is not in ref team and this new rule in last
cups is so stupid that everybody can refing, because that mean that ref
team is usless... Straight face

it is stupid to get wo, because players from ref team are tired or dont want to ref.

outofhere!
hook's picture

This is a problem which must be solved! I would like a statement from both leaders!
I do not want that the referees always get the blame. Both teams are also responsible!

Invisible ? Trickz?

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

^t wrote:
3M'blackrose wrote:

it was when terror was the leader, it was when me and dark and it is now with new leaders.

alienM wrote:

she is not in ref team and this new rule in last
cups is so stupid that everybody can refing, because that mean that ref
team is usless... Straight face

it is stupid to get wo, because players from ref team are tired or dont want to ref.

i never said WO, if you ask for my opinion, game is absolute valid for rank, but about league can be replayed, i think that DIE will understand situation...

scyzor

gg

A K L
trx's picture
outofhere! wrote:

This is a problem which must be solved! I would like a statement from both leaders!
I do not want that the referees always get the blame. Both teams are also responsible!

Invisible ? Trickz?

i dont give a shit, mooner didnt play on 7++ anyway, so he didnt help them in winning that map.
game was totally fair imo and shouldnt be replayed for league. but if u, as organisator, wants us to replay that game, then im fine with that

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

mooner waited already the match in trial section before he become a full member of the extreme clan. so everything imo is ok.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

^t
smasherchif's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

^t wrote:
3M'blackrose wrote:

maybe it was, i don't know it for sure. but all i meant is that it's quite strange that you noticed it just now, not when you were leader of that team Big grin

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
^t wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:
^t wrote:
3M'blackrose wrote:

maybe it was, i don't know it for sure. but all i meant is that it's quite strange that you noticed it just now, not when you were leader of that team Big grin

i noticed this long ago.