®TDML 2012 Hyper 2 : 0 EXTREME

22 replies [Last post]
AGILE
agile's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

We called everyone, and to be honest each player of the clan shall know when and what time is the cw, so i dont need to search them badly everywere just to tell them hey we have a cw, u know? :Dall who want to come for cw, visit the forum damnit! and dont tell we didnt let you know, since we writed to you both about the game.Ofc there are sometimes spontanius cws, for those yes, we call each player directly in msn or other social networks (who at that time are online).And dont write in russian...this isnt extreme private forum Winking

I'm sorry, I'm just checked both private forums (3m and extreme) and there is no fresh information about latest cw. So where I should look if CL is lazy to inform me about cw?

F1

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
AGILE wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
We called everyone, and to be honest each player of the clan shall know when and what time is the cw, so i dont need to search them badly everywere just to tell them hey we have a cw, u know? :Dall who want to come for cw, visit the forum damnit! and dont tell we didnt let you know, since we writed to you both about the game.Ofc there are sometimes spontanius cws, for those yes, we call each player directly in msn or other social networks (who at that time are online).And dont write in russian...this isnt extreme private forum Winking

I'm sorry, I'm just checked both private forums (3m and extreme) and there is no fresh information about latest cw. So where I should look if CL is lazy to inform me about cw?

Since more than 5 months we dont put any related stuff in our internal forum about future cws.All cws for leagues or cups, are always discused on the forum were both sides from clans (members) can see when the leaders set the date and time and also comment there if its good for them or not.Its getting harder to be active and be online all time searching for members, but as far as I know if not pls confirm me, did invi sent u a pm in vkontakte?About lion, rose told him in skype about game. About 3m cw, it was spontanius cw and who was in msn at that time played the game, it wasnt planed cw.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway