TDM LEAGUE 2012

226 replies [Last post]
[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Rather than "sucking up", it's called "networking" and I actually wish I did it Sad You get tons of interviews, free shit and weekly travelling/accomodation to Italy and your own place in the spotlight in front of thousands of people Sad I could have potnetially been the next Rachel Quirico if I pretended to like Shootmania ((

And what is it with you excessive-dwellers always attacking concepts that are too complicated for you to understand or just good execution of ideas? Whenever I make a valiant return in this mod, somebody always shows up and shouts "you're Englisch is like a college professor, WTF" as a personal argument, now I copy-paste an excript from a document showcasing ways to improve tournaments and another random nobody with an inferiority complex jumps out and launches a senseless personal attack. It's not like I trollbaited or anything, I legitimately had some ideas left over from the warm up to the QL CTF league, so I pasted them here as well. I just don't understand why the people here have this counter-productive mentality of scorning everything too complicated for them Worried

Ouch, random excessive-dweller (I haven't played for 4 months, cut me some slack!), random nobody double ouch, and inferiority complex - yikes.

No really, it's not about the idea. The idea is fine and is done in any normal competitive setting. The issue is that you just caaaaan't help yourself - you just have to big yourself up by being a bigger nerd than others are (I'm not sure if you've reached this conclusion yet). There you go, present your idea without all the ego masturbating and I won't have a problem.

What makes your posts so exceptionally provoking is you really have no clue but insist on judging people, my clan had people playing CPMA before you knew what it was. And I was having beers with Cyrus IRL before you even knew there was something called baseq3/CPMA. And yeah, Dreamhack was all the rage when we were 12.*

*Oh shit, look I can play that game too. But I don't cause that would be extremely nerdish????

OT enough I guess.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:
thomasyea wrote:
Rayden was here wrote:
* Match won 2 -1 = 3 points

how about changing this?

We had problems in past with 2 points for winner coz it wasnt fair. With this way winner and the looser take the points they deserve.

those problems mustv'e been made by retards Happy
winning 2:0 - 3 points
winning 2:1 - 2 points
Best explanation is on easy example:
If event is based on points system, then why clan A which won 10 matches but all 2:1 should be on same level of clan B which also won 10 matches but all 2:0 ?
In this situation clan B > clan A but when u give both clans same amount of points for their wins they will have to play tie and with bad luck clan B could lose xd which would be definately not super fair.
Also why do we actualy give 1point to the clan which lost cw but win 1 map (1:2 score)? Easy answer, because they deserve it, they did win 1 map ffs, so let's reward them Happy but when clan wins 2:0 it's not rewarded at all, they get 3 points, same as clan who won 2:1 Tongue so why should clans care to win 2:0 ? Going further 2 friendly clans could make some scams too, for example (just example) MR is friendly with Alone clan, obviously MR is favorite for this match and everyone expects them to win easly. But MR and Alone leaders are good friends and they agreed to make it 2:1, it's 3 points for the winner (so no problem for MR) and still +1 point for loser (who actually are winners in this situation too) who normally wouldn't get them if the point system would be good. Think about it, u are always about FAIR PLAY and this point system isn't fair and was forced by some idiots (dunno who but I stand my word no matter who it was).

Seeing a post like this terror, it's clear why you were the only person too stupid to figure out the rules (which were published everywhere) and to drop out of CPM FIGHTCLUB Winner's Bracket:

No deathmatch system in the world penalises winners of a game for losing a map in a game they actually won. Map difference is accounted for, but only as a tie-breaker for clans with even points, and the system you favor is even more flawed than Rayden's one, as hypothetically speaking, a clan could win every single game 2:1 and finish in third or fourth place in this league. This is like ranking football leagues with taking into account both the fulltime and halftime scores: pointless.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

/
q3fun's picture
BOPOH wrote:

Alones IN

Winking

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Ouch, random excessive-dweller (I haven't played for 4 months, cut me some slack!), random nobody double ouch, and inferiority complex - yikes.

I have absolutely no idea about how and where you play your excessiveplus games (tou each his own, Beavis), but every time I check this forum, you're here in one form or another, hence "dweller" and the "inferiority complex" thing comes from the time you had a mental breakdown when my housemate called you a "cunt" on IRC stemming from a non-related conversation.

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

No really, it's not about the idea. The idea is fine and is done in any normal competitive setting. The issue is that you just caaaaan't help yourself - you just have to big yourself up by being a bigger nerd than others are (I'm not sure if you've reached this conclusion yet). There you go, present your idea without all the ego masturbating and I won't have a problem.

I stated a simple fact about where that document came from. Doesn't matter whether it's me, zoot, the president of Azerbaijan or Bopoh, it's just background info on the document, with no ego-tripping intentions. Look, I immediately found a similar example of me posting a gallery, along with me crediting the source and the author. It just looks like you have some sort of personal issues with me and are nitpicking things which aren't really there.

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

What makes your posts so exceptionally provoking is you really have no clue but insist on judging people, my clan had people playing CPMA before you knew what it was. And I was having beers with Cyrus IRL before you even knew there was something called baseq3/CPMA. And yeah, Dreamhack was all the rage when we were 12.*

*Oh shit, look I can play that game too. But I don't cause that would be extremely nerdish????

OT enough I guess.

I've never been to a LAN, I only play CPMA recreationally once in a while and I'm mediocre at it at best, and on top of it, I didn't even mention CPM, you did. I just organised an event there once and over a month ago, and I occasionally do some coverage/shoutcasting work for it Sad I am, however, happy about your drinking partnership with Hanna Montana, and hope that it helps you get rid of all this pent up aggression (unless you meant Cyrus as in "prozac", in which case, he's an awesome dude, and congratulations for being in the 17% of Swedes that partied with him). But yea, all in all, you seem to be extremely passive-aggressive and are reading between the lines way2much (but I recall madbringer saying it's a side effect of playing too much excessive). Good talk, same time next year Kiss

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: TDM LEAGUE 2012

Too bad you can't take what you dish out, you're making us go OT and will get this deleted. But whatever helps your ego right?

I have absolutely no idea about how and where you play your excessiveplus games (tou each his own, Beavis), but every time I check this forum, you're here in one form or another, hence "dweller" and the "inferiority complex" thing comes from the time you had a mental breakdown when my housemate called you a "cunt" on IRC stemming from a non-related conversation.

Yeah total breakdown, especially since you don't have the balls to call me that to my face Happy You need that ANK hive mind to speak for you. Try stepping up for once in your internet life.

I stated a simple fact about where that document came from. Doesn't matter whether it's me, zoot, the president of Azerbaijan or Bopoh, it's just background info on the document, with no ego-tripping intentions. Look, I immediately found a similar example of me posting a gallery, along with me crediting the source and the author. It just looks like you have some sort of personal issues with me and are nitpicking things which aren't really there.

Totally, without any bigging up whatsoever. Yep. Neither are the rest of your 3k+ post in any way or form related to your personal ego, I mean at all. Lol.

I've never been to a LAN, I only play CPMA recreationally once in a while and I'm mediocre at it at best, and on top of it, I didn't even mention CPM, you did. I just organised an event there once and over a month ago, and I occasionally do some coverage/shoutcasting work for it Sad I am, however, happy about your drinking partnership with Hanna Montana, and hope that it helps you get rid of all this pent up aggression (unless you meant Cyrus as in "prozac", in which case, he's an awesome dude, and congratulations for being in the 17% of Swedes that partied with him). But yea, all in all, you seem to be extremely passive-aggressive and are reading between the lines way2much (but I recall madbringer saying it's a side effect of playing too much excessive). Good talk, same time next year Kiss

Hey you're good at this! Republicans should hire you to smoke & mirror all of their misteps. You play occasionally, fine. You suck, that's fine too. You organize events, totally ok. But here is the thing, you have been bringing up how "un-cool" we (who?) are, and how cool you are because you know of things like real quake, and shit. And how Marcus should play CPM instead of this (hint: he did for all these years). And you know someone who shoutcasts, whoohooo! You don't have a clue how sad you look when you lecture people from that high ground do you? Enjoy your future sucking up, and don't forgot to villify anyone who disagrees with the hive mind.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

shady i dont care even if your point system would be taken out from formula 1 or other super duper baskeball league , im still playing e+ and here im only trolling xd
You on the other hand are not playing E+ and still trying to help this community (or your ego) but nobody nobody nobody cares xd they just ignore u Happy u are making posts 10 times longer than anyone else's and it only makes it worse for u, because 99% skips them because they are too long Happy just get the hell out from here Happy like trance and others did. The end is nigh Happy
U won't believe it but nowadays dranzer has more reads (and definately would have more "like"'s if they would be implemented on this forum) and has bigger influence than u will ever have in future Happy
So better sniff some coke and get back on your trolling spree or just let it go because all this constructive stuff will only make life more empty and this forums more of letters xd

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Hehehe i love when i see arguments in almost all the event topics for some matter.
Terror this is something diferent why you dont give it a shot? And dont tell me MR. and Alone are friends and they will let win 1 map to take 1 point Big grin so they will have chance to finish in some better position.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

dont give it a shot ? but what ? joining event ? im plus-side clanless at the moment Happy

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

THC in

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Mr in Happy