®Tag / DIE 2:0 ZMB / 13.04.11

26 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
A K L wrote:

like they need u.

shame on you, you are official ref, too, and you don't know rules... for you is only important to win... ahh, i forgot, and to steal players, too... Winking

yzo
rocknrolla's picture
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

damn trickz 50 % ACC Railgun fkng nice Laughing)))))

Cheats... Big grin (ofc J/K but some jealooosers could get it as real). GG

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Tag / DIE 2:0 ZMB / 13.04.11
alienM wrote:

RANKING RULE IS: EVERY CW NEED TO HAVE ONE R*E*F ON IT, NOT JUST MVD RECORDER!!!

AlienM did you read the rules or you just dont understand whats writen there ? because you dont make any sens... the rules state clear that if both clans agree on ref he can be ref and isnt stated that it should be a ref with a fancy tag... ive reffed a few DS clanwars and i'm not an official ref but still its ranked.

period of this conversation .( dot )

alienM
alienM's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

alienM wrote:
RANKING RULE IS: EVERY CW NEED TO HAVE ONE R*E*F ON IT, NOT JUST MVD RECORDER!!!

AlienM did you read the rules or you just dont understand whats writen there ? because you dont make any sens... the rules state clear that if both clans agree on ref he can be ref and isnt stated that it should be a ref with a fancy tag... ive reffed a few DS clanwars and i'm not an official ref but still its ranked.

period of this conversation .( dot )

omg, do you realize what i want to say jeffy? Happy
of course that everyone can be ref, not need be from official refs, that is not problem... problem is that every CW need to have one REF (with ref password, kinda judge on match), and on this one nobody was... Winking

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Tag / DIE 2:0 ZMB / 13.04.11

Ok guys, calm down, several mistakes have been made.

There is no need for a ref in a simple rank war - only if its enforced by a league.
Mvd can be taken by anyone.
Raz is listed as member of die clan and therefor wouldn't have been a neutral ref, given the above mistakes I can presume he does not know rules good enough to be a ref - since he isn't listed in the list of ref+ he should respect it and not wear the tag (even if he refs).

Due to this the war is legit and rankable, raz won't get punished because he didn't fake another player, nor did he intrude a serious team - However he should respect the tag being only for people of the list in future.

I will not punish anybody of the team who is also in ref+ eventhough I should since rules have been clear and basic mistakes have been made (means the other players on server didn't know either).

gg.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

shaft

gg Happy