Summer Freeze Cup 2011!

119 replies [Last post]
^t
smasherchif's picture

that comment is/was useful: i actually pointed out your fail with setting deadline and due to that it was fixed. instead of giving some thanx you just talk back in offensive way, very smart.

GOT PWNED BY INNOCENT JOKE ABOUT TIMEMACHINE? LOOOOL

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

ur comment with "coming back" is useless. i know without u the deadline and could fix it.

also its true, and on true should not be sad. u are take it as offensive thing, but i opened for ya eyes. hope u change in future, and will go to outside for real life instead of sit here and write/wanking at the forum uselss things.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

^t
smasherchif's picture

dude, from what i can guess you're prolly hanging like arse over tip or kinda, and thus see things a bit misinterpreted. go play some more ql - IT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU UP.

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

ur comment with "coming back" is useless. i know without u the deadline and could fix it.

also its true, and on true should not be sad. u are take it as offensive thing, but i opened for ya eyes. hope u change in future, and will go to outside for real life instead of sit here and write/wanking at the forum uselss things.

m8 dont waste ur time answering to this kind of ppl Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

I knew that this gonna hurt you illca, as long as weak all the time try to go up the hierarchical stairs. pls move nao straight ahead and wanking in ql/q3 without any result sonny Worried

^t
smasherchif's picture

lmao, i *didn't* say i took it offensive, read better, dude. to "talk back in offensive way" and "to offend someone" are kinda different things, just fyi. haha, now that you say i'm offended while i shouldn't and i'm not, it proves that you *wanted* to offend me with your comment. conclusion: either learn to comprehend from reading, or be silent.

btw, where're the fucking words about me "getting down and down with each post"? nice edit, dude! keep it up! Big grin

oh, and fix your english. you suck at it hard.

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

nice that u are wanking at my posts aroud one hour with tracking it, instead of working Tongue well u are going down and down if u are do it usually at the forums, instead to do smtg really usefull ;p

^t
smasherchif's picture

i'm doing smth useful: getting you to show your real face of a moron and retard.
btw, i'm just returning to check forum, including your retardation, after some time spent for doing something even more useful than the one i pointed out above.
ok, let's see what we got.

write/wanking at the forum uselss things.

pls move nao straight ahead and wanking in ql/q3 without any result sonny Worried

nice that u are wanking at my posts aroud one hour with tracking it, instead of working

3 out of 4 your responses contain word 'wanking'. are you obsessed with it? how comes that a person who says such reasonable thing (lmao):

hope u change in future, and will go to outside for real life instead of sit here and write/wanking at the forum uselss things.

thinks that much about wanking? no, dude that's not how normal ppl in general and males in particular live, for sure.
and then, again:

wanking in ql/q3 without any result sonny Worried

dude, i didn't say i consider high skill or getting high skill in ql an achievement, it's prolly just your own vision, like 'i got tiered up in ql, ima fukken tuff guy beware'. no, it means nothing to me, i'm sorry i have to disappoint you. oh, this your 'ql results' wanking shit and your go-irl-and-make-smth-useful attidute together makes you look like you're just a training simulator for psychologists, lmao. are you? oh, don't waste your time REPLYING TO THIS KIND OF PPL

edit: btw, these two posts prove my point that you actually *want* to look offensive:

this version have lot of crappy bugs, which admin isnt fixed. even at updated servers till 2.2 the q3 crashing all the time, when i try map_restart or rotate, even with /stats its crashing.
so conclusion:
/deleted 2.2 e+, continiue playing in ql.

easy wrote:

It's not like it does fail for all, it's just that those who suddently cannot play anymore get very loud, angry and unfriendly.

you prolly think of yourself you're kinda grown up or smth, but man, i'll give you an advice: grown ups are not always offensive, in fact, they're often not offensive at all if they want to achieve some goal, especially ones that involve other ppl. when you grow up you will understand it.

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Summer Freeze Cup 2011!

C4 vs DS is gonna be played tonight i guess, but on version 2.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

C4 vs DS is gonna be played tonight i guess, but on version 2.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

all ex games will be played also in 2.1 Tongue

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway