.:: Punkbuster: Enabled
.:: Server: -C4- & SWAT*TEAM [ WAR / TRAIN ] SERVER
.:: Referee: spartan

Login or register to view attached files

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: SFC: DS 2:0 WASP 13.06.2010

what a mess.

server change 1 because DS got PB problems on "-c4- & swat team [ war - train ] server" and went to "dark team & zmb war server"
server change 2 after the first map because WASP lagged on "dark team & zmb war server" and left to go back on "-c4- & swat team [ war - train ] server"

game started 30 min later because paradise had PC problems and went to reboot, so ascari told me that he wanted to wait for paradise, all in all it was hard for me to judge because in the middle of the server change ( after the first map was played ) some DS asked me about that WO because the match was started 30 min later then the agreed time ( 20:00 CEST ) and they didnt realy wanted to play anymore and watch the football match on tv ( germany - australia ) so i told them to just go there and finish the game so we all are happy.

i hope you guy's think i did a good job @ trying to ref that messy war

and to lostjohnny @ 6++ i the join command didnt work out as i tought it would, but you left to early saying "so youre one of the no fans of me" i hope its recorded on the MVD and you see back that i tried to help you out before you "rage" quited ?

Demo's

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Damn, this pb shit thing is a realy shit! I've changed os to win7 and
have never so many problems with it. Discovered that it is fine when u r
not switching to window mode, but when u do this, pb will kick u in a
few mins :F I've had 45, or so, frags on dm8, 3 min before end, and pb kicked me Chatterbox

About WASP behavior. Unnecessary flaming wars and doing shits against us. After all we have found good server for both, but they dont agree with this bcuz they knew that our players from first line up had problems with pb and they couldnt play. Little lame :F

overall, gg

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

nvm, good mates! nice gamey, 2-0 win is still a win

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

James
James's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

About WASP behavior. Unnecessary flaming wars and doing shits against us. After all we have found good server for both, but they dont agree with this bcuz they knew that our players from first line up had problems with pb and they couldnt play. Little lame :F

overall, gg

Can u tell me what kind of "unnecessary flaming wars and doing shits against us" did we do? First of all, you yourself agreed that Paradise goes and reboots his pc due to the probs he encountered. If you hadn't agreed, he wouldn't have done it, and we would have played on the same server (-c4- & swat team [ war - train ] server). During paradise's reboot, you found out that most of your players had probs with pb, so you changed the server to (dark team & zmb war server). You said it was good for both. That's not true, it was laggy as hell that I actually couldn't see in front of me while walking. Dunno what caused that, but I never had it before in a cw. Also, your clan mates weren't the only ones who had probs with pb, Beast had a prob joining dark server at first, and Johnny couldn't join us cuz he had a prob with his pb as well. I'm not gonna argue with you about that cw huni, cuz I left Wasp already. I just wanted to see who were the "flaming wars and doings shits" against who. We didn't insult you AT ALL, unlike your clan mates who kept saying "r u stupid? we should win this cw by wo" which couldn't happen cuz u made ur decision....  bla bla just don't say we "flamed and did shits against u." Unless u wanna say that cuz u expected to beat us 100:0 on both maps? Cuz that would be funny lmao!  

VENDETTA HYDE

GG

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

yzo
rocknrolla's picture

Well, BIG thanx for Jeffrey, really good job and strong nervs mate Big grin. You are asking James? We just said that we want WO cuz you all wanted to change server cause of lags(you lagged on all servers) and game started 30 minutes later cause of YOU. Rules are simple. This should be WO. But we aren't bitches so we waited for your clan. After 1st map you started insulting Andre cause he wanted WO too and that's why we started flaming. We just want prefere rulez and you started insulting like STFU ANDRE again and again. Bullshit from your side imho and big respect for Jeff that's my result of the match
P.S.: Ofc good work my clanmates! Happy

James
James's picture
yzo wrote:

After 1st map you started insulting Andre cause he wanted WO too and that's why we started flaming. We just want prefere rulez and you started insulting like STFU ANDRE again and again. Bullshit from your side imho and big respect for Jeff that's my result of the match
P.S.: Ofc good work my clanmates! Happy

Let's not make a big deal out of a stupid cw and a mindless matter. You better pay better attention next time though. I did not start insulting Andre. I don't even know that dude, but he was impolite. One does not ask for a WO after agreeing on the delay of the cw and says "r u stupid?" So, imo he deserved the STFU from my side Happy And it was once, not "again and again," like you said. So, the insults started from your side not ours. Yet, Ascari speaks of Wasp's behavior lmao @ him. Was it necessary?? Guess it had a purpose, doesn't matter anyway. So?? Bullshit from who's side? Happy knock it off plz and go watch the world cup. 

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

gieksa u lame nab. u'd better shh for your idiotic in-game comments also insults against me. u nab please feel honnored receiving my feedback

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

j

i never asked for WO, i just said "are u stupid or what' cause i was surprised of u back on that server (c4) where almost all ds player got kicked by pb, didnt want to offend anybody..ive been a bit rude maybe but i wanted to say 'hey guys)) we already been there before, my mates get kicked by pb, i cant play cw alone here))) what about move to terrorland and continue our cw??)))"

and about laggy server, yes it was laggy but when server is laggy all the player there lags, so i dont undestand ur comment about unfair match just like we plan to go on laggy server for win lol.

btw who care, next time will be better
ciao

ps nice job jeff, in ur place i would have paid a friend to do that Winking