4 replies [Last post]
~LIQUIDOZ~
Need help to setup 2 servers.....

one rail ctf and rail 1on1......

plz help ton setup servers......

or if someone have a link so i can DL serverconfigs??? plz

Russty.net
www.russty.net's picture

yeah dude, i have an awesome 1v1 rail only q3dm17 server here http://www.russty.net/stuff/quake3a/mods/instaunlagged/

as far as the rail only ctf, i forget what number the rail is but the start wepons and wepons insted of beeing 512 make it just the rail number.

There is no such thing as a dumb question, but there is a such thing as a dumb answer......

Russty.net
www.russty.net's picture

I found it

/* Spawn Weapon (in-hand weapon)
* 0 - Last used
* 1 - Gauntlet
* 2 - Machinegun
* 3 - Shotgun
* 4 - Grenade Launcher
* 5 - Rocket Launcher
* 6 - Lightning Gun
* 7 - Railgun
* 8 - Plasma Gun
* 9 - BFG
* 10 - Grappling Hook
**/
Default Weapon: 0;

/* Spawn Weapons (inventory weapons)
* 1 - Gauntlet Star
* 2 - Machinegun Star
* 4 - Shotgun Star
* 8 - Grenade Launcher Star
* 16 - Rocket Launcher Star
* 32 - Lightning Gun Star
* 64 - Railgun Star
* 128 - Plasma Gun Star
* 256 - BFG Star
* 512 - Grappling Hook
* Example: Machinegun + BFG + Railgun -> 2 + 256 + 64 = 322
**/
Start Weapons: 511;

so just the rail would be 7 on the first one and 64 on the second one also dont forget the inventory number, like (500)

There is no such thing as a dumb question, but there is a such thing as a dumb answer......

gen.X.SuperBo!

http://genx.pegus.net/league

In the rules section you can download a zip with batfile, server config, map rotation and weapons config.

This is a nice 1v1 cfg with a 5 map rotation, all weapons and bouncing grenades. All you have to do to make it rail cfg is to change the weapsettings config as russty mentioned above

[MR.]GibletGrinder
z-monster's picture

Default weapon "0" This will be the weapon you start the game with and every time you respawn after a frag. "5" will put the rocket launcher in your hands everytime. For rail only this can be either "0" or "7".

Start Weapons "0" This is your true inventory of weapons. Setting this to 511 will give you every weapon in your inventory to select. "64" will place only the rail gun in your invintory.

Weapons "0" This setting is for the weapons you want to show on the map. Setting this to "0" will make sure that no weapons will spawn or respawn for a rail only game. A value of "8" will place the rocket launcher somewhere on the map. A value of "255" will place all weapons on the map.

Items "0" This setting will make sure that armor, health or various other map items will NOT show. If you have the rail settings maxed out, I see no point in having the items show on the map. Who needs armor with the rail maxed out? A setting 1023 will place every item on the map. A bit of math is nessesary to ensure that the items you want will be placed on the map.

Hope this helped you out :mrgreen:

"Samo sloga Srbina spasava"