RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

285 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture

Hehe railmania! We still are not sure that we are participe in this cup, because our bad organization (playing strategy and team work) but if we do, we sure give big F1 for railmania cfg. Happy

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

F2B is ready to defend our 1st place !

but before we enter we await the return of impius and see what he thinks about it

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

so what a problem:) Trickz organize with R2 new cup with railmania cfg and all will be ok:) but in this cup will be banana as decided Asp and Darky:)i see many people complain around but when need to do something they become very "lazy".

Spartocika grrr i will kill you at last my bad boy:>sad what Kiku -riku will not participate:(Hope Impi will return fast Smug f2b.smurfs.mi3.ink hope to see here lucky(karolik ye,ks ks ks baby:Evil and unique:) and all will be great for me:>

marcus
Marcus's picture

Lucky Team is in. 

Also people who wants to join Lucky are welcomed. Just pm me here.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

yuuuhuuu Lucky are in:>> Great Marcus to hear this!!!So Karolik prepare to be killed:>

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

so what a problem:) Trickz organize with R2 new cup with railmania cfg and all will be ok:) but in this cup will be banana as decided Asp and Darky:)i see many people complain around but when need to do something they become very "lazy".

Spartocika grrr i will kill you at last my bad boy:>sad what Kiku -riku will not participate:(Hope Impi will return fast Smug f2b.smurfs.mi3.ink hope to see here lucky(karolik ye,ks ks ks baby:Evil and unique:) and all will be great for me:>

If i remember well... Same situation happed when Terror organized RR cup before few months. Bananas put idea about bananarail.cfg, and then you Rozyk didn't complained on it to change cfg that time (I wonder why?! Winking ), and wasn't question about "lazy" people... On end of that cup, Terror said very well, that Unique never again will participe in "anything" which have banana cfg, but at fact, is interesting, that cup never changed name from RR cup to Banana cup. Maybe you can this time change name to BFC, because here I don't see any option for cfg voting... Winking
P.S. I joined this thread because I only wanted to confirm what I expected... Gl Happy

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: RTFC -RailTrail Freeze Cup ´2010

Well, if i remember correct terror left and isnt leading unique anymore.

and this cup is made by asphyx and dark-angel so they are gonna get the final word anyway so dont bother comming here if you wont participate anyway or trying to provoke Winking

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

great f2b and lucky in Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Well, if i remember correct terror left and isnt leading unique anymore.

and this cup is made by asphyx and dark-angel so they are gonna get the final word anyway so dont bother comming here if you wont participate anyway or trying to provoke Winking

LOL, I said first something about changing cfg? I only got pm about some disscusion about railmania cfg in this thread. And stop put your personal opinions about me in public forum, be professional, like Impius learned you, Jeffy boy... Winking

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

Only for notice all was agree but here many not:>
Milena do you read what i write?:)if R2 and Trickz want to play railmania so they can organize new cup after this:> after this cup may be your sneaky will "have strategy and team work":)Gl in this:>in this cup i hope i with bc will improve this too:>so you have time then will Trickz begin railmania cup or we will help with this Smug
as i remember such people like Skull,Impi and other saed that rr boring and they will play only banana:> btw Terror say that his clan "never again will participe in "anything" which have banana cfg".but i still see players from unique playing on banana:>and he is not leader now:> so will see )
and lets begin at last this cup.because next will be more cups with different cfg and gametypes:)