®RTFC / Lucky 2 : 0 F2B / 13.10.2010r.

47 replies [Last post]
1st_In_Hell
Re: ®RTFC / Lucky 2 : 0 F2B / 13.10.2010r.

I can play it for sure,but it change anything ?
Ech.
Some clans have problems with time for games, its more interesting and attention by others for try help them.
Rest is only suggestion,everybody know this rule, isnt new and to rule in other cups or cw matches, so stop to be attention whore....or spam.

Quote:

It was riddler who brought this up

Yes and that i was mean.

mow Q [EN]

Where is the relation to attention whore? It was riddler who brought this up Happy

Ah well, nvm.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

i were sure that rules were changed and now exist only this rule -> He is not able to play for next 1 match. Nature didnt play with F2B vs NWC first game....

btw Nature leave BC but i will be glad to see him in this cup:)

so make clear rules and this will not repeat:)

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
officiallydead wrote:

outofhere! wrote:
yeah ..you all have right...

Nature comes from Banana Clan and he goes to F2b...

so rules are rules Nature coming from another participating clan in this cup and cant play at all...

anyway Lucky won and F2B loose and nature plays one map ...

so this match is valid and nature cant play at all.. in this cup ..

Edit: Lucky have 3 points in this cup..

gg firstly Big grin and 2ndly since nature played only 1 map...Why just dont repeat that map again? winning or loosing doesnt matter, its about the rules, all should follow...

And as u were ref asphyx it was your job to see it..thats what a ref is...u didnt...ok shit happens, but you cant just decide by ur own what happens to match since it was ur fault...

i believe lucky should have the last word....

end Big grin

ye Kiku it was my fault Not Asp:)

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Replay? But why? It wasnt lucky's fault so why we have to be punished?

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

outofhere!
hook's picture

after the heavy discussions vs me i maked clear that rule is rule and not changed ..u can see all on rtfc main thread ....i prefer no replay the resulkt is necessary if yes or no..

so the other come from work and the flamewar can beginn but not in this topic please..

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

mow Q [EN]

why not Tongue

my statement was already "nvm"

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

Now this rule says :

Quote:
- If clan recruits player during the tournament: He is not able to play for next 1 match if he came from clan not participatingintournament or if he was clanless since beginning of tournament. If he came from another clan participating or clan eliminated he can't play at all ;

3M'blackrose wrote:

btw Nature leave BC but i will be glad to see him in this cup:).

So im sorry for Nature but he wont be able to play in this cup... Sad

i see above that Asphyx said clearly that the game won't be replayed and it will be taken as played and won by Lucky:

outofhere! wrote:
(...) so this match is valid and nature cant play at all.. in this cup ..
Edit: Lucky have 3 points in this cup..

so GG both and for the next games refs will take into account this rule and check the players that play.
________
pepppsi

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

ZzzzZ

what the fuck are u guys discussing about? i dont get it honestly.
If there is an Invalid player on the team that lost, match is decided in favor of the winner.
Invalid players are clear defined, cheaters and people unallowed to play by rules. (which also includes cheaters)

btw, ref is there to make sure rules are followed, if ref doesnt see a mistake, game is basically valied, footy games aint replayed either.

if f2b wants a replay, the only thing they can do is argumenting that ref wasnt neutral.

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Thnx for refing sweeti <3 Thnx for game F2B!

anyways, learn to do proper posts, its bad that you dont follow the standart asc.

A: a post must include Clannames, Maps, Score (+screens), Settings (also including cfg, plus/edawn etc) and Server and colorating it doesnt make it more visible!. (for example, dont colorate it grey) - IF it is a cup, post tier & cupname for that cup!
B: DONT flip the scores, score of the one always on the left and the other clan always on the right.

honestly, how old is this post? only reason i can think of why u dont follow is that you are so arrogant you think you dont have to or your to retarded to follow them.

same bad is that this post got ranked without enforcing a proper post.

and about nature, you guys shouldn't make such a hazzle about it, the rule is basically there to prevent clanhoppers from playing in all matches. but since nature is prolly gonna stay f2b you guys should support and allow him to play matches so the game goes on.
basically you might introduce a diff rule instead of the actual one.
just 1 clanswitch during the cup, otherwise not allowed to play. - would be far better imo.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

same bad is that this post got ranked without enforcing a proper post.

Skull for me all is clear in this post, much clear then in this ->
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/rail-ultimal-3-1-trickz-12-7-10
or the problem is that he called me Sweet?Happy

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

if f2b wants a replay, the only thing they can do is argumenting that ref wasnt neutral..

Why replay? i weren't neutral because i didnt refuse to play Nature with f2B vs Lucky?

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

just 1 clanswitch during the cup, otherwise not allowed to play. - would be far better imo.

i agree with this, but after all begin to attack Asp i think he will refuse it:)