.:: Server: Mi3 -WAR- Server! ::.
.:: Ref+: ::.

Login or register to view attached files

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 1 // sNeAkY 2 : 0 PX // 27.02.2014

http://speedyshare.com/uTJqp/R.C.A.L-1-sNeAkY-2-0-PX-27.02.2014.zip
2 demos of ermap because px chickened out because friendly fire was 0

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

-omg friendlyfire 0 !!! MAP_RESTART PLEASE
-omg why 80 seconds warmup !!! MAP_RESTART PLEASE
-omg I was no rdy becase I write "map_restart please" and we start!!! MAP_RESTART PLEASE
-kurwa dupa polska strong jebane WE WERE AWAY!!! MAP_RESTART PLEASE
-omg ref no recording for 40 seconds!! no possible! MAP_RESTART PLEASE

wery game. strong.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Hey CML, thanks for keeping the site and the teamspeak server online this time Happy
gg

** jumper
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

-omg I was no rdy becase I write "map_restart please" and we start!!! MAP_RESTART PLEASE

wery game. strong.

Do You know what rules are? Do u think that we callvote becouse we had hope win? OFC not, from the beginning we knew that u are to strong opponent. We callvote becouse the game would be not count for the cup due the violation of like friendlyfire , no demos( pb kick ref or he just dont record)End to the end 1 most important thing:FPS u jebana ruska suko!!! /callvote bornFPSagain

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

wery game. strong.

My 1cent about this:
1st - that rly needs a map_restart
2nd - that shouldn't be cared, i normaly used warmup 999 and noone looks how much warmup some1 has. If ppl wanna start at some point ok. If not then is the ref's decision to force a map into start if the game didn't start yet after the announced time. Remember ref is there to help you, but its his time too. So please make it simple. I strongly recommend the ref to go away and leave if both clans don't agree to respect the ref's decisions!!
3rd - Ref should've announced that the official game starts when the warmup ends. If some1 is looking at the birds outside, .. no more restart.
4th - see 3rd point above.
5th - it happend before for the mvd not to recording when the official game starts. Either because of forget or because excessiveplus mod's BUGS or server with bad configuration. It's not important for the mvd to start exactly when the game starts (the end and 99% length of the game is more important) Is important for the ref to try to start the mvd recording. If the ref still cannot start it after more attempts he should pause the game and say: sorry but we need to restart the game because i cannot start mvd recording. It happen many times to not have mvds started exactly when the game started and its not an issue. But refs try to do it at time. The ref could check if mvd recording works before the game officially starts. 40 sec of no mvd is kinda much.. If i were in the game playing and i don't see the ref recording after 40 sec of gameplay i would call for pause and ask what happen?. Don't ask for map restart ask for what happen, try to fix the issue.

Restarting the game is a stress for every1 refs and both teams. And both clans should prepare who goes first what maps to play etc before the announced time. The delayed of the game start will be reduced to a minimum.

Please respect the refs, they are there to help you and if something doesn't go as planned, be reasonable.
_________
epsislow

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
EVILUTION wrote:

http://speedyshare.com/uTJqp/R.C.A.L-1-sNeAkY-2-0-PX-27.02.2014.zip
2 demos of ermap because px chickened out because friendly fire was 0

chickened?

if it was really waste of your precious time for reffing this game, then you shouldnt been accept the invitation to ref this game from alienm, with such limited knowledge, I'm surprised you knew how to record an MVD.

GG, I was spawn raped, so couldnt do much anyway Happy

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Restarting because of friendlyfire could affect only event game, no rank. Evermore every adequate event manager would allow this game as far as such setting couldn't seriously affect on result, especially with this config. But we speak about adequate event manager.

Taking in mind we were leading and while being favorite we had no problems with restarting it, but in case gamescore would be different - our opponent wouldn't agree for it and this game would be valid (watch event manager).

What related to restarting while anyone being afk or not-ready, that shouldn't affect anyhow on game. It's personal problem, and if you can't read warmup time on top, and calling for restart while the score is 0-3 already, that's the chicking style. In case our opponent would lead 3-0, we would face the camp, which we actually saw during the whole game, but whatever.

Jumper, relax and drink some polish strong beer.

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
cml wrote:

if it was really waste of your precious time for reffing this game, then you shouldnt been accept the invitation to ref this game from alienm, with such limited knowledge, I'm surprised you knew how to record an MVD.

I did it as a friendly favour, I didnt know opponents will be such little girls(except klatwa, he's the man you could only beg for in clan)
I was too busy with having a life that day.
besides that, my refing has been very great with people who appreciate it.

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
EVILUTION wrote:

cml wrote:

I did it as a friendly favour, I didnt know opponents will be such little girls(except klatwa, he's the man you could only beg for in clan)

But your ping caused demos to be so awful to watch with your laggy connection, poor quality Happy
and your attack on me was hmm poor as well, I didnt harm you so far, you didnt get my "one" quote and you told me to 'eat a shit' gg...

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
cml wrote:

EVILUTION wrote:
cml wrote:

But your ping caused demos to be so awful to watch with your laggy connection, poor quality Happy
and your attack on me was hmm poor as well, I didnt harm you so far, you didnt get my "one" quote and you told me to 'eat a shit' gg...

Eating shit... excellent remedy for people with withdraw symptoms Happy.