Q3 ReLoaDeD 3v3 NoGhost Cup (2012)

17 replies [Last post]
q3reloaded.com
Hi all,I would like to inform you about a Q3 1.16 cup which is sponsored by ID software and Maverick servers. All of you are invited. See you on Arena.

THE CUP TEASER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNnTXmU6Uww&feature=plcp

Q3 ReLoaDeD 3v3 NoGhost Cup Prizes :
-Three QL Pro Accounts for 3 months,
-Three QL Premium Accounts for 1 months,
-A Q3 server from Maverick Servers for 3 months

The first team will choose first from the prizes and then the second team will choose and the third team will receive the one left. ReLoaDeD wishes Good Luck to all players who will participate in this cup.

Fb Page : http://www.facebook.com/Q3ReLoaDed

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

Sounds great. But only one thing is crap, 1.16n.

equinox
Re: Q3 ReLoaDeD 3v3 NoGhost Cup (2012)

Ok, lets see now how the people from e- is actually open-minded to try something different.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

eqx, most will not even try after first o.s.r.c. where many was trying NG and 1.16. something changed there? no. changes are only at 1.32 e+ Winking
1.16 feels crappy. have bugs, it is 10m under ground if we compare it with 1.32 e+ code.

gl with your tournament, but highly probably most players here will not "downgrade" game, cuz for what? tip: next time make it at e+ and come with your friends Happy

btw. iam sure about that ID software even not know abut that ;-]

q3reloaded.com
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

btw. iam sure about that ID software even not know abut that ;-]

It is pretty normal you say this. This is why I took the SS below. It is the official QUAKE LIVE page who liked the ReLoaDeD Facebook Page.
If you follow the instructions below you can confirm it yourself and see Q3 ReLoaDeD in the Liked pages of official QUAKE LIVE page on facebook.

1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/quakelive page2. Find the box for Likes with "Quakecon" , "The Elder Scrolls", "ID Software", "RAGE"3. Press "See all" on the top right of that box.

4. Check the top of the list in the opening window. You will see Q3 ReLoaDeD Community page there.

I asked Adam Pyle of ID software to help me prove it and he did this. Thank you for your interest.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

I think about giving it a shot, eventhough 1.16n sucks.
Why?
Because enemy pop up after being around corners, rail is predicted and shoots elsewhere as you see it and you need tons of experience to know when you can be heard and when enemy won't hear you based on position because netcode doesn't travel data at the right moments because its OLD 1.16n code (does it have the autodownload bug btw that was fixed with 1.32c?`then its also a security issue).

In fact, we can have same gameplay config in E+ or 99% like it. So playing noghost kinda is obsolete. Also we have 2 times better Anticheat.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

ROSOMAK
Adrian87's picture

lol skull have right first time in live Tongue
1.16- bugs, cheters, hackers...

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

I think about giving it a shot, eventhough 1.16n sucks.

Why?

Because enemy pop up after being around corners, rail is predicted and shoots elsewhere as you see it and you need tons of experience to know when you can be heard and when enemy won't hear you based on position because netcode doesn't travel data at the right moments because its OLD 1.16n code (does it have the autodownload bug btw that was fixed with 1.32c?`then its also a security issue).

In fact, we can have same gameplay config in E+ or 99% like it. So playing noghost kinda is obsolete. Also we have 2 times better Anticheat.

Sure Skull.. Agree with that.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

cup in summer time... -.-' and in 1.16n :[[[

But sounds great for ppl who play in that mod, gl anyway Winking

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

q3reloaded.com

Sponsored by id Software in its first cup, ReLoaDeD aims to activate and support all Quake insta communities. The main aim is to support insta players in all mods like 1.16n, 1.32 (e+) and QL with as much sponsored prizes as possible, so your support to ReLoaDeD will return to you as your being supported by ReLoaDeD. There will be cups which will be organized for e+ in the future as well if we can get enough support from e+ community. In order to do this possible. ReLoaDeD needs to have some staff from e+ mod. We need dedicated Quakers from e+ community to support our activities . There are many positions available to take part in ReLoaDeD Community. They are positions like map makers, web developers, commentators and Quake Old School trainers etc. Please register the ReLoaDeD forum (please use your most known quake nick as your username) and check the vacant faculty positions(for Q3 old school) and community positions.
Check the vacant ReLoaDeD positions from here
http://q3reloaded.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9
To reach me from xfire you can add me. My username is turkalper
P.S. : it would be cool if some clans from e+ could join this cup to show their support to ReLoaDeD.There are currently 2 teams with QL players registered for the cup.

and like our facebook page like QUAKE LIVE did.
http://www.facebook.com/Q3ReLoaDed

ReLoaDeD : Made by Gamerz for Gamerz---www.q3reloaded.com

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

Peace sign