Problems with the mouse Razer imperator 2012

1 reply [Last post]
EUGEN

Hello, maybe someone encountered this problem already, but on my mouse appeared double click. Before i had also the Razer Imperator 2012 model and the same problem, when i opened the mouse i found out there was dust (The dust that appears when the button "crumbles" inside the mouse) so i cleaned inside of the mouse and after the double-click disappeared. This time when i opened my mouse i thought it's the same problem with dust but surprisingly there was everything okay (mouse is 1 year old), there wasn't even any dust or anything, everything was in perfect condition. I cleaned it with alcohol, assembled the mouse (didn't even break any part))), after, I thought the problem was solved but it turned out that it still had the double-click. I searched over the internet but didn't found anything useful. Basically, most of the people had this problem because of dust inside the mouse and after they cleaned it the mouse was like new.
The mouse is in perfect conditions, the wire isn't damaged at all, the ports work without any admonition. If someone already had this problem - could you tell me how to solve it?The photo was taken right after I opened the mouse, as you can see there isn't even any dust.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Re: Problems with the mouse Razer imperator 2012

probably the omron switch , try this , this is how i repaired my double click issue on my 1.1a https://youtu.be/82z-OpHdBgE
even though the mouse showed in the video is a mx from logitech it has the same button as your mouse , try doing what this guy is doing and everything will be fine . I had this issue on my ie for like 2 months or so when i fixed it , but be careful coz its pretty damn hard * u might break something* , i was lucky to get everything correct from my first attempt .