®[Mr] 2:0 Extreme TAG 19.5.2010

22 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

GG both. Was watching a count at server spider :)offtopic: 2 Impius - I respect Extreme and know many of them for long time. We played a CW and it was ok. So, don't provoke us with ur useless posts, road has personal problems with some of them, its not ur duty, so stop showing ur opinion everywhere where it isnt needed.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: [Mr] 2:0 Extreme TAG 19.5.2010

come on adi, what happened to ur killing skills? u need them when fighting a clan vs mr.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture

Katktus - Beer = Well Played, Well Played = Pelna Pezda , GG Turbomegakak and others Mr. Alcoholics

ADI
ADI's picture

@skull
i never was a good killer...Happy but if you would like to hear excuse then : bad shape coz of no time to play like in past:P

GG MR. was pleasure to play vs you.

hazo
HAZO's picture

GG

*ZMB*GANGSTR*
gangstr's picture

hazo

Thnx 4 demos

GN

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture

good game mr..

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing

accurun
12's picture

freak, I am simply amazed why decent players still don't have the power of will to leave this clan, and good players like you,stqrm,etc are joining to them?

And I'm not angry on this clan, I was angry at it's sovereign(schifo)/egoist(invisible) leaders, and what's even more fun.. In the end its ME who is bad Happy

ps: Freak this explanation was like.. exclusive..Because that time is gone, and I'm sooooo don't fucking care about it..

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
accurun wrote:

freak, I am simply amazed why decent players still don't have the power of will to leave this clan, and good players like you,stqrm,etc are joining to them?

And I'm not angry on this clan, I was angry at it's sovereign(schifo)/egoist(invisible) leaders, and what's even more fun.. In the end its ME who is bad Happy

Imagine that some people like eachother and don't like u...

Freakman
Freakman's picture

i feel very good in extreme, and like all players in there... so plz my road - keep it personal if u have some personal wars with extreme players instead extreme clan itself ; )

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro