.::Fraglimit: 0
.::FriendlyFire: 1
.::Config: plusN xp_ItemStyle 2
.::Pure: Enabled
.::Punkbuster: Enabled
.::Server: C4 war server

screens:

demos:
poq3dm5 (thats only a half of the demo because mnc was kicked out and then i started to record)
q3dm11

we had some problems because of PB Big grin but finally managed to play the war, hugs c4

I am addicted to life.

officiallydead

gg c4 Happy asphyx is a cheater he got permanent ban :PPP

outofhere!
hook's picture

yes gg ....was a very stranged game guyz... i dont wanna whine...

first we need to set up the server to war cfgs.

i think pb on and xp_ClanWar 1 is enough but no...ok with the rcon i set the cfgs and we had the first timeout then we play 3 mins all was fine. then mnc said it is wrong we have the second timeout ok another break then i was a little unconcentrate ok we play another time and the we are behind after that 0:9 lol. ok we had the 3. timeout and have intern a discussion , ok then i was sry c4 a little bit angry in game and on ventrillo... so then we came on 3:9 on and we think ok now its going forward but we dont came in game anymore. ok first map totally sux...we have discussion so now we kick asses on 2th map and was what that my first pb problem i ever had... pb guid ban lol with a cd key i have since first i play this game ok i set a new cd key the same was bann ...then triv give me another key and we try after 10 min one more time the 2th map and then was it my fault that we lost so high .....

gg F2B revanche coming soon...... Big grin

was my fault ok its only a game and i was very emotional in that because i really want win this game vs very freindly and nice players but ok sux but next time it will be better... and next time i set all cfgs to cup needed and then i dont need time 10 min for all that cmds i think its not the best ... so my suggestion is to set pb on and xp:ClanWar 1 thats all all loaded then , better set up for the server admins...

gg good fight gnight

regards asp... Crying

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

mow Q [EN]

anyway, respect for c4, they played with us while not having their best squad online. So they avoided any wo (no matter for us or them).

Thx.

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

I'm just surprised how many problems is caused by pb recently : F

GG.

mow Q [EN]

It is simply because there were no "real" cws for a longer time (except tdml), and many people were not used to pb anymore.

outofhere!
hook's picture
unique * mnc wrote:

I'm just surprised how many problems is caused by pb recently : F

GG.

suggestion to fala and u : pb on and xp_ClanWar 1 and all are set like mfc ...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

But you need to have the N.ClanWar.cfg on your server, not the empty (example) one from plusN.

Then friendlyfire 1 ; )

mow Q [EN] wrote:

It is simply because there were no "real" cws for a longer time (except tdml), and many people were not used to pb anymore.

Not really. They wrote on evenbalance that they have new pb process running (PnkBstrA + PnkBstrB + PnkBstrK or something like that) which can be detected and blocked by some antiviruses and firewalls...

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
unique * mnc wrote:

Not really. They wrote on evenbalance that they have new pb process running (PnkBstrA + PnkBstrB + PnkBstrK or something like that) which can be detected and blocked by some antiviruses and firewalls...

guess why?

because this whole PB works exactly the same like trojan horse... and yours pc is infected by services which run even when u do not play q3... now i have shitty laptop what allows me to play only on 76fps but when PB making check fps dropping to 20... every 3 minutes during the match while it scans pc i am forced to play on 20fps by the next 30sec OMG :U

I am addicted to life.

unique * razer
raz's picture

gg, unlocky. Yesterday I was on the ice and broke his arm ;/

-C4-ASURAN
Asuran's picture

That game was a Joke as far was C4 was concerned.

I know this is not C4's best squad but i also believe this same squad on another day would be a lot stronger.

Too many thnigs happend yesterday before the game ( For me personally) and during the game ( Asphyx) for us to get any rythm.

Apologies to Triv. The only one who had a decent game from C4 side.