: Server: L4UNCH3R[R4!L]-1ON1

.: Gametype: tournament.

.: Timelimit 6

.: Fraglimit 0

.: Pure: 1

.: Punkbuster: 1

.: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!

MVDs

http://www.speedyshare.com/hNXt6/2013-02-13-07-49-49-q3dm3-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

http://www.speedyshare.com/63snN/2013-02-13-08-05-18-fr3dm1-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

http://www.speedyshare.com/PrTvn/2013-02-13-07-49-49-q3dm3-l4unch3r-r4-l-1on1-APOLLOJR-vs-EXPEDION.dm-68

Not GG to this EXPEDION, the not very clean mouth nigga!

Please APOLLOJR report him to rank modes so may they give him a yellow card or something!

Login or register to view attached files

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Re: L4UNCH3R[R4!L] 1ON1//CUP//VOL.2 APOLLOJR vs EXPEDION

the hell xD plusn? e5r? qlinsta? what is this.... -.-' this game cant be valid for the rail event guys...it was clearly explained rr. qlinsta or r4e09f cfgs to play...not plusn or e5r, they arent even rail cfgs....this game cant be even rainked for plusn or e5r...hihihihihi u was arranging this game for two weeks xD and epic fail with that configs i just cant stop laughing sorry heh omg ))))))))))

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

the hell xD plusn? e5r? qlinsta? what is this.... -.-' this game cant be valid for the rail event guys...it was clearly explained rr. qlinsta or r4e09f cfgs to play...not plusn or e5r, they arent even rail cfgs....this game cant be even rainked for plusn or e5r...hihihihihi u was arranging this game for two weeks xD and epic fail with that configs i just cant stop laughing sorry heh omg ))))))))))

Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser Happy Smile Happy Loser

Wp boys Asphyx can you kick them both from cup .

Happy

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

TROLOLO

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

i just imagine gmz saying in real life this:
''Not GG to this EXPEDION, the not very clean mouth nigga!'' dont know why, but this also made me laugh xD

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

facepalm wouldn't be enough here....lol it's even more epic than gmz posting topic and writing to himself .: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!....Big grin Laughing out loud Big grin

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

GMZ... you have shit to explain. My initial thought was railonly, then I heard GMZ talking about different configs... Confused and apollojr going for PlusN Confused. Kind of made my head shruck, don't know why the fuck I agreed to it, but definitely fucking retarded. Fucking face palm, most ultra retarded thing I have ever been part off.... GMZ.... I hope this wasn't a setup from your end with apollo... Asphyx just let me through anyway. Or we can do rematch, don't care. I just want to play lova in the next match.

PS. GMZ, you are an epic troller, this entire thread is just shit. Thanks for ref but this is just fucked up hahaha, I can't even take it serious now!! Fucking sahara dessert chicken eating nigga.

alienM
alienM's picture
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Do you now understand me better?

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture

Hahah epic fail is epic XD now starting second part of trolling where everybody accuse everyone .

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

.: Ref: (GMZ) many thanks!

He even thanks him self xd , gg!!!!!!

outofhere!
hook's picture

GAME IS NOT VALID Arrow .: Each player has the right to pick 1 map & config per map :.

.: Played config: -;- r4eo9f -;- rr_v4 -;- qlinsta_v1.8 -;- :.

You have time to replay that match till tomorrow the 15.02.2013 Arrow 21 cet! #

or i roll the dice to decide who goes in the next Round!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

apollojr'ng
APOLLO Jr's picture

trololololol