Hello people of quake 3!

26 replies [Last post]
*INK*SOUL-LESS
Soulless's picture
My name in Q3 is Soul-Less, preffered to be called Soul. Which ever though. I'm starting to come around to the new versions of excessive. Although I HAVE been playing for 4 years, A whole lot has changed. and I mean ALOT. I left for nearly a year came back, and there was Bro-TDM.cfg Didn't know what that was. But played it, and loved it. Then I had to leave again for the time of about Oh I dunno. Maybe 6 months or so, come back and there's 10,000,000 different versions of this config.
Although I must say. Very awesome! Love the gameplay. Laughing Although I've been around for so long, I'm still having trouble with my AIM. It's utterly pethetic. Blah. I'll work on this with time. But I was just introducing myself as a new active player in Q3 and I'm looking to join up with a clan. Already got one in my sights. Heh heh. Anyway. SEND ME SOME MESSAGES! w00t! Later all.!

Resolute a stance of defiance
Always teetering on the brink
Nothing can hold you back when
When you're not holding back a thing. - lyric by Atreyu - Honor Happy

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Hello people of quake 3!

Regarding your aim you might want to check your cfg and your sensitivity value, play around with the settings a bit.

Good luck.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

for better aim : good mouse, right sensitivity, right mouse acc, right fov, right graphics : it means lot of trys and train Winking
Sure u will get better after if not yet Winking

*INK*SOUL-LESS
Soulless's picture

lol thanks, I've actually got a setting i'm cofortable with for once. but however. I'm just slow getting the dead on aim in time. not meaning i'm sucky. just.... well slow. I've gotten so used to playing bots that it's not even funny and we all know they move slower than the players do. God's frag-farm is like a second home to me for right now Happy met lots of nice people. But the new mouse thing.. thats my main ordeal right now thats what i need.. my mouse is currently around 100 to 400 dpi, pretty sucky and my computer isn't that great either. 400mhz 396 megs of ram Sleepy thats POWER! lol Thanks for the replies though, this forum is all new to me. so I'll be posting alot as I move up in quake Happy thanks guys for the help seriously.

FIREFOX
FIREFOX's picture

Welcome Soul Happy
Regards

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture

Weeeee, you just missed it at God's: me and Term 1v1, 13-40.

I shouldn't need to elaborate who got 13. Shock

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

(HK)?ROKKS?

@Soul
Welcome to E+ man, I have played you and you have good skills. Gg's and see ya in the servers!

@Necrogeddon
Lol... Shock

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

GL in e+ Happy

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
NecrogeddoN wrote:

Weeeee, you just missed it at God's: me and Term 1v1, 13-40.

I shouldn't need to elaborate who got 13. Shock

Yeahm, that Terminator should practice more Big grin Laughing

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

night

Welcome soul in e+ community .. and gl ... Winking

*INK*SOUL-LESS
Soulless's picture

lol you're all insane! but it's so awesome XD And thanks for the welcoming into E+ Community. I've been into this for about 4 years. and it's only gotten more and more insane as I go but i love it! And Necro, i don't think it'd be hard to tell who got 13 lol. Thanks everyone!

Oh and if anyone wishes to add me to their MSN or other messenger lists. please feel free! My MSN is my aim is SoullessDM Hopefully I'll have a chance to play you all. Happy