Giving away Skype Premium Codes for 1 Year!

42 replies [Last post]
◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Yo, I'm giving away Skype Premium codes that are worth around 72 bucks and are active for 1 year, for free... for now. Later on I will raise the price to a few euros (probably 5 or 10 per code). Anyone interested let me know, anyone wants to buy the codes in bulk (100-500-1000,10k-20k or higher) let me know too.

So who wants a free skype premium code? Like the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tell-Quotes/1411012959160367

And then give a buzz here and I'll send you a PM with the code.

ATTENTION MODS AND USERS: I also opened a blog about it but you can ignore that blog. Post your request here instead since I feel that forum threads get a better attention Happy.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Re: Giving away Skype Premium Codes for 1 Year!

thx

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

Happy

Code sent. Check your PM Happy

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture

Don't be shy kids! There are still plenty of codes left. You can redeem them before the 30th of april so make sure you get them just in time!

Kefir
Impact's picture

I love you for this, just liked the page, cant wait for more Big grin

Look for my BFG at Space Station

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Kefir wrote:

I love you for this, just liked the page, cant wait for more Big grin

Code sent!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

What's the heck? xD

I mean, codes worth 72 euro just for free? You could make some real money by selling them. It's just too suspicious Big grin I'd like one for me and my love Ravenna but hell, I'm scared xD

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

hrd
Alpha.Dot's picture

5th ban is coming?

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
khaz' wrote:

What's the heck? xD

I mean, codes worth 72 euro just for free? You could make some real money by selling them. It's just too suspicious Big grin I'd like one for me and my love Ravenna but hell, I'm scared xD

Please be certain that you are actually going to be using the codes. If not then it's best I don't provide since those codes can still be given away. And yes, they are all 100% legit and there is nothing to be scared of, why would I be selling shit on a fucking public forum anyway.

I'm just doing a little favor for the community out there. I'm not going to give out everything so I'm having just a few of them available and then I"ll be done with the giveaway so about 8 left to give away. Take it or leave it. Plus they will be sold but I can give out a few for free, I've got too much money already anyway.

@hrd, even though we've never really got along and I called you some nasty ass things. But in this case I'm open to giving a code away to you too! So no need to front, just ask bud Winking

Anyway so I am giving away 8 more codes! So be quick everyone.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
khaz' wrote:

What's the heck? xD

Alright 2 codes sent to you. Check your PM box.
6 Codes left!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Thank you very much, that's gonna be bloody useful Happy

Cheers!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain