Bozo's picture

Rico [E][S][T]
cs's picture
BOZO wrote:

i dont get it, plz explain me

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

You got Putin and french "Putain" xD
But seriously Putin is well know homophob so I guess its some kind of punishment/joke.. Quite funny but maybe not for everyone Tongue

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

Rico [E][S][T]
cs's picture

not funny because cnn, bbc propaganda works for you. So sad. Meanwhile in USA Kansas new anti gay law was adopted. Even more strict than russian. Similar to russian law was in UK untill 2013 and similar to antigay law is here on excessiveplus forums. And who is homophob now

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Rico [E][S][T] wrote:

not funny because cnn, bbc propaganda works for you. So sad. Meanwhile in USA Kansas new anti gay law was adopted. Even more strict than russian. Similar to russian law was in UK untill 2013 and similar to antigay law is here on excessiveplus forums. And who is homophob now

I think this picture strikes all anti gays laws not only russian. Putin is one of most famous/powerfull person in the world so nothing strange he become some kind of an icon for those who fight homophobia. Apart from this dont you think he looks sweet on this pic? Tongue It reminds me a little bit my music idol >> Freddie Mercury.

Rico [E][S][T]
cs's picture

leaflets from Tahrir square in Egypt and Euromaidan Ukraine. For me its funny bcoz US goverment is so dumb. Doing a revolutions, they are to0 lazy to do a proper leaflets atleast. Even buildings architecture belongs rather to muslim countryes than Ukraine.

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Rico [E][S][T] wrote:

leaflets from Tahrir square in Egypt and Euromaidan Ukraine. For me its funny bcoz US goverment is so dumb. Doing a revolutions, they are to0 lazy to do a proper leaflets atleast. Even buildings architecture belongs rather to muslim countryes than Ukraine.

Thanks for sharing it.

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Rico [E][S][T] wrote:

LOl. I think/hope its just a joke..

BOZO
Bozo's picture

LOL that image is clearly mocking Putin's hilarious alpha male apparel and also his homophobia.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Topic become too political Tongue