®FTL 2013 R7 ZMB 2:1 MU

13 replies [Last post]
XED * MU
xed's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Remove server, it's a big piece of lagging shit.

No idea why jumpsland, terrorland, hyperland and such past servers weren't lagging like a new ones.

Close games are not always good, however there were some competition that I like, well played.

buy better Winking

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

No xed, you are enough big boy, you driving mercedes benz, you should buy the server, not me Laughing

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: FTL 2013 R7 ZMB 2:1 MU
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Remove server, it's a big piece of lagging shit.

No idea why jumpsland, terrorland, hyperland and such past servers weren't lagging like a new ones.

Remove the server?
Remove Punkbuster, its the cause of lags, the most noticable is this 3% packets lost on the scoreboard, but the most annoying are those 'lags' caused by PB itself during the game, it makes your screen to froze for about half of second or even longer, this is not related to server that lags you but your local PB installation that communicate with PB on the server that keep scanning you during the game, it even creates those random screenshots of each player pov, just watch the MVD of your pov, you wont see yourself lagging, same as watched my own pov and tried to look on xed's pov also in some funny moment on overkill on different CW when he had this big 1 sec lag & in that time he killed someone, I found non recorded, whole game was smooth, I will vote F1 when newest e+ version will be released with its complete Anti cheat system build in, then we can remove PB finally.

About jumpsland, terrorland, hyperland servers in past, notice that not a long time ago we had this serious DDOS attacks problem on all the servers in quake3 and various other games on same engine, that only good firewall script could stop at least 95% of it, also we are using 1Gbit bandwidth on that server for ourselfs and it is not even an above of 1% used of it, believe me FPS.

Anyway GG, I warmed up finally on the last tie map and I had no lags at all, I had TS launched in the background.