Gg all except raz

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: ®FTC 15: unique 2:0 Vendetta 04.07.2015
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Gg all except raz

razer actually won both maps in the end Smug our last points were thanks to him Happy

On board since August 2007.

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

Aha, Darkanuba, when you win, gg, when you lose, bad shape, :'D jajajaja, so this lineup of Vda is beatable. After summer got curious how the playoffs went actually, I guess most of the clans are even more inactive after this cup

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
UFFAS * DSS wrote:

Aha, Darkanuba, when you win, gg, when you lose, bad shape, :'D jajajaja, so this lineup of Vda is beatable. After summer got curious how the playoffs went actually, I guess most of the clans are even more inactive after this cup

yes thats what hapens to me when i dont play 2-3 weeks and jump straight away into cw, but this wont happen anymore ^^ and u should back to e+ leave the damn camper cs go Big grin and come play at least on beer server u nabcake! Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

yes thats what hapens to me when i dont play 2-3 weeks and jump straight away into cw, but this wont happen anymore ^^ and u should back to e+ leave the damn camper cs go Big grin and come play at least on beer server u nabcake! Happy

I'll bring csgo campage for you sometime again, prepare your dupka! Learning special techniques in csgo, and gonna incorporate a lot of them in e+, so be aware!

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend