Feedback 2009

97 replies [Last post]
Memphis.

ratz gave a lot, hoping for 1.04, i remember when the beta came out, he didn't talk about anything else.. but term.. u must understand how much of us feel after waiting for 1.04, specially after the beta, it was like a bright light for excessiveplus. Now ratz, me and i hope many others are just dissapointed at e+ and we gave up.

Ratz just talked about 'the great times', hell, it's impossible not to talk about Michael Jordan and those Bulls..

Sry if we offended u term, i know u are still working on this pretty much, but everything focuses at the same.. the mod.

greetings and thx for bringing back the forum :]

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Spider, arrange to speak with this member

ExcessivePlus Administrator

Memphis.

Surprise

|_EM*KM

Some people just can't handle plain old truth in their face. I never thought lemon player would ever get banned in any way, but that sure changed just cuz people can't stand critique. E+ does not have future and never had it, it is just good staring point for new quaker to learn basics and advance later to more serious mods, sorry to say this, but it is truth. There is minority of people who really play and try to say or do something good for this mod, but they deserve to get banned cuz they try to say something to thick heads from above what they cannot understand anything but themselves. If you cannot stress truth and admit it to others then there is no progress and it will never happen whoever you tried to shut up and ban. .....and yeah this mod died when any certain individual player lost interest and left. Have fun.

Memphis.

OH NOES, ANOTHER BAN! Surprise

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

Menphis for you too! Love struck

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

emaciej's picture

bah can you imagine people, Ratz got banned from forums Sad

I assume the reason is this thread and specifically two posts by Ratz. Now all of you who reads this just think for a while, are above posts a reason to ban anyone? Is this E+ we love/loved so much?
Aren't we allowed to post our private opinions in cultural and civilized manner? Isn't Ratz a person who contributed a lot to community and now 2 usual posts are enough to ban him?

I don't suggest anything to anyone. Just read my questions and answer them to yourself ...

Let's see how it goes further....

Nag!Out

omg nothing change. Old good/not good E+ forum Big grin LEMon's I sugest stop posting... All know's Why Tongue Psssyytt

XD

enyone faund some now MOD?? PM me pls Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Peace

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

I dont think Ratz deserved a ban. But that aint for me to say.
We need to all work together now an bring idea's to term, make things happen. Least he cares a bit about us and is trying to make things happen.

Memphis.
nagro E+ wrote:

omg nothing change. Old good/not good E+ forum Big grin LEMon's I sugest stop posting... All know's Why Tongue Psssyytt

XD

enyone faund some now MOD?? PM me pls Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Peace

you don't need to suggest anything to us, we know what we cook.