LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

but you almost won, shut up and be proud i think youre good Big grin

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

DS, you make me sick.
Why cant you just admitt that they were really good and you struggled to win - Without any " oh you were lucky ble ble " shit?! You even sent a spy.. Morph.. remember.. be ashamed of yourselves!

GG AFT Happy

LoL ina Smug DS won Happy We'll find out on revenge. GG! aft once again. Moprh was just helping aft.. so better u be ashamed of yourselves.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:
DS, you make me sick.
Why cant you just admitt that they were really good and you struggled to win - Without any " oh you were lucky ble ble " shit?! You even sent a spy.. Morph.. remember.. be ashamed of yourselves!

GG AFT Happy

LoL ina Smug DS won Happy We'll find out on revenge. GG! aft once again. Moprh was just helping aft.. so better u be ashamed of yourselves.

Hm.. i thought Morph was really helping aft, and i thought how noble of him to do so, but then he went back to DS. Dont you agree thats a lil apsurd?

anyway, i said what i wanted i need to sleep now or ill make more sensless posts Worried

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

LoLeD. Read forum. Morph put somewhere what he wanted to do. Spying aft? No shit Big grin We are not afraid of aft ! Smug That solution will be good for ko or lem but not with aft.. So maybe go sleep..

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

BLQ

Maybe morph was helping aft but its something aft subs him me when I was off, Im ready to play revange when I will be able to play my concert.

BLQ
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

LoLeD. Read forum. Morph put somewhere what he wanted to do. Spying aft? No shit Big grin We are not afraid of aft ! Smug That solution will be good for ko or lem but not with aft.. So maybe go sleep..

you arent the only who havent best power in this match, you can be so happy that you won that, im not god but im good enought to make your clan crying when I would be in my best. Have a good night.

BLQ
kek wrote:

looks like THC and AFT could be the surprises of this league.
gg
ps. Don't start bitchin about luck or no luck please, leave it as a GG mkay?

sorry man, but hard to do when ambitions plays itselfs:) maybe i looks like a noob crying blabla my mom took my monitor blabla but i play q3 long enought to get my own succeses already so now im just only getting fun and getting angry like child who wants to win a golden pants:)

kek

BLQ this whole luck, no luck talk should be avoided in order to keep a flame war out of it.

Oh, and btw have you ever noticed this little button:

mow Q [EN]

AFT, the winner of the hearts. Lost unlucky. Tongue @ DS

Lakitu

Damnit, just stop all the whining about lag etc.
I see this in almost EVERY, DAMN rankingtopic - I can't understand that it is so fucking difficult to admit you've lost!