®CW TDM: Vendetta 2 : 0 THC 04.12.12

26 replies [Last post]
THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Issue about my dear one is discussed and solved privately now, apologies to Vendetta!! and thanks to both, Sake and Ares

"about my dear" hahahaha Big grin

ps: GG Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
THC * ZYDEK wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
Issue about my dear one is discussed and solved privately now, apologies to Vendetta!! and thanks to both, Sake and Ares

One in such case = person, or the belonging personal.... you forgot the word "one" zyda .. you forgot the word "one"!!

It is "about my dear one" and yes!! "my dear one" Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

THC * ZYDEK wrote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

One in such case = person, or the belonging personal.... you forgot the word "one" zyda .. you forgot the word "one"!!

god bless you!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
THC * ZYDEK wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
THC * ZYDEK wrote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

god bless you!

Happy

Lovely!! that certainly is a mature responce!! but a certain more mature and manly responce to me would be "God bless you both, may you never face difficulties, may things go all right.... best wishes to both of you and good luck, may you live happy forever..!!" Happy

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

Lion
lionwhy's picture

barlog can write a book with name "How to be a dick"
Man just be easy, sorry nothing special

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Do I have to bet that barlog usually to be drunk while making comments too? or maybe bet that he likes to be as epic as that cool cat with nice classy boots?

Anyways, barlog is the man!! I am just the noob certainly!! but even a noob care and have some kind of jealousy toward his own baby!! and every true mature man can understand it, also respect it!!

But aside of all that.. please do not disappoint me and tell me I was not super nice, super humble and super gentle because I spent the past 10 years while only trying, and caring for to be just like how the most nice, kind, humble people can be Happy

But, maybe you took the dark side of my sayings..
I will not ask you to take the bright side of it now, just take the pale side and not the dark, you would get to see how humble, gentle and kind I was Happy

Anyways, I understand the point which barlog is bringing here!! I also appreciate it seriously!!
That was so kind of barlog to say..

Note: "sorry nothing special" certainl was meant as "sorry nothing personal" right? !!
regardless of all man, I got your point!! and thank you!! Happy