®CW (FTAG) >>> sNeAkY 2 : 0 r2 / 28.08. 2011

49 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) >>> sNeAkY 2 : 0 r2 / 28.08. 2011
JO.ohnny wrote:

the real Quakers love every aspect and every mod and every cfg of this game, the ones who don't like some of them are just not true fanatics sry Tongue before i didn't liked some of cfg-s but the more i play i'm starting to see every cfg is good in its own way ,so the ones who keep loving and playing only one,two of them are not evolving in this game Happy

i said that i hate campers and that style, i talked as clan leader... and one more thing... i remember that we (sneaky) played many FWs with mzi's team (ES) and they never wanted even try railmania, so we always played with them rr or r4e09f, because those "real quakers" didn't even wanted to hear about other cfgs. So he is completely nobody to judge me if i am fan of multyjumps or not... i am so what?! Happy
in this case (related to this thread), sneaky clan was invited by r2 i answered on their proposition (just accepted cfg, gametype, date and time), if mzi consider that i did something bad with that, i am really sorry... so, please, lets stop discuss "no topics" here, because this was nice friendly CW, sneaky and r2 are in friendly relations, leaders and rest players said gg, so mzi if you still want to flame we can continue that shit on MSN or in pm... thank! Happy
p.s. all respects to Atrax who just normaly said "gg" with head up like it's normal and to Roso who a little exaggerated with critics (for r2), but they acted kinda "fair play" as i think that we did when we lost 3 CWs before from r2... i hope that our clans still will be in friendly relations... gg Happy

'R2 GRAPEK.
grapek's picture

GG sneaky Happy

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

Ok Milena. i was drunk. thats all. gG again nice game..

btw why ur clan is not in pure cup ? ok, u dont like rr bcuz its campy bla bla bla but mbe some other guys from ur clan wanted to play in this cup. it was only ur decission?

alienM
alienM's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

Ok Milena. i was drunk. thats all. gG again nice game..

btw why ur clan is not in pure cup ? ok, u dont like rr bcuz its campy bla bla bla but mbe some other guys from ur clan wanted to play in this cup. it was only ur decission?

It was voted (poll) decision. And now, as I am not drunk, you have this from me >>> . <<< (a.k.a. DOT - end of discussion). GG R2, nice game as always with you. Happy

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
alienM wrote:

It was voted (poll) decision. And now, as I am not drunk, you have this from me >>> . <<< (a.k.a. DOT - end of discussion). GG R2, nice game as always with you. Happy

hard to call it discussion when both sides dont listen, but atleast u won Milena. Person who puts >>> . <<< first is always a winner. FIN

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture

thank you Big grin

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
JO.ohnny wrote:

the real Quakers love every aspect and every mod and every cfg of this game, the ones who don't like some of them are just not true fanatics sry Tongue before i didn't liked some of cfg-s but the more i play i'm starting to see every cfg is good in its own way ,so the ones who keep loving and playing only one,two of them are not evolving in this game Happy

No, you are talking nonsense. There are some truly atrocious mods and moronic configs out there. If somebody doesn't like some of them, it's because they're not a total tool like you. I bet you're one of those guys that thought rebounce was playable. Good fucking lord.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture
Re: ®CW (FTAG) >>> sNeAkY 2 : 0 r2 / 28.08. 2011

who dared to write again in this ridiculous topic ?! xp

equinox
Re: ®CW (FTAG) >>> sNeAkY 2 : 0 r2 / 28.08. 2011

ok mombringer Big grin