®Cw FTAG { RSQT 2 vs 1 Sneaky Bastards }

44 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Re: Cw FTAG { RSQT 2 vs 1 Sneaky Bastards }

YOU BETTER NO TOUCH HER TITS AND GOOD ASS, WE FAMILY FOREVA AND BETTER MAN NO JOKE WITH US, YOU KNOW NOTHING DUDE, ADMIN BAN PLEASE!!!1`1111

equinox
khaz' wrote:

but ye, someone is having right at msn. why the fuck am i care to reply xdd

mwaaa ;*

cuz you are wrong? you project your own mistakes and cunt-a-like behaviour on others, and when someone (like Milena now) says the thruth about you, you send kisses and acting cool guy,and even worse insulting her... so the smartest thing you can do is just not to reply ,cuz you will just cover yourself with more and more crap...

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

its a miracle i'm not involved Surprise lets change that Crazy

ALL FLAMEZZZ GTFO !!! NO MOARE WOODS HERE !!!!!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

xyz

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

alienM
alienM's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

YOU BETTER NO TOUCH HER TITS AND GOOD ASS, WE FAMILY FOREVA AND BETTER MAN NO JOKE WITH US, YOU KNOW NOTHING DUDE, ADMIN BAN PLEASE!!!1`1111

ye, right! fu off from us, Khaazar, you are our garbage! throw in garbage and replaced with 2 many betters asses (which you ofended both, but they can smash you on every field). you now attack us because that, but i know, it's complexes and envy... better answer on my questions, because that case is really for ban (not forum one, game (rank) one exactly) - double claning!!!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

xyz

- Mark Twain

A K L
trx's picture

FLAME FLAME FLAAAAMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATA WHATA?!?!
FAMILY FOREVAH

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

alienM
alienM's picture
khaz' wrote:

heh Milena, you have right only about one case; 2 clans.

i asked twice syntax and once zydek to delete me, as you can see i aint kicked, probably they have forgot. ;p too bad i leave but they are inactive Confused

i back only to rsqt but anyway i dont play almost at all e+, ask rayden if u wont believe Winking last fw? a few weeks ago. i'm open to play railonly qlinsta/rr fw's, no moar plusn Smug

that's how is the situation looking ^^

and you didnt throw me in garbage. i ragequited by myself if you well remember xD

i dont attack Sneaky, i attack YOU. that the fckin' big difference.

now you can show your tits.

Hah, as i remember (epsi is witness), you wanted blackmail me to not add in clan my BRO Scorpion and Indigo. I said "I like you and I want that you stay, but if that you want make me choose, of course that I choose them"... I have nothing against to post that log here in public so everybody can see what kind of person you are... Just tell me if you wish that... Winking

p.s. my advice - don't attack yourself alone...but, as you wish dear... Winking

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

ofc i didnt wanted.

anyway someone who i am respect tells me to quit this thread. so i press F1 for whatever you said and will say. \yes for everything. no matter what question or the thing - ofc you are having right.

thanks m.

- Mark Twain

alienM
alienM's picture
A K L wrote:

FLAME FLAME FLAAAAMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHATA WHATA?!?!
FAMILY FOREVAH

sorry because 17 from 19 family members rejected your joining in our family, dear ... not my fault, at fact i was in that 2 mrns who, but on end, decision was awesome! Kiss Big grin