®CTFM 2012//semi-final// BAC 2:0 JUMPS // 12.08.2012

15 replies [Last post]
EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
Re: CTFM 2012//semi-final// BAC 2:0 JUMPS // 12.08.2012
DRINA wrote:

Konami caped the flag with such ease, i couldn't believe that those points win the game. xd

Thanks for the games, Jumps, gg.

Well, it wasn't always easy, but then I called Tyrant to help me out and it went very smooth Happy. Respect to all Jumps players who can stay polite even after a loss. Can't say that about Indigo, he was flaming on the server against our players, but well, maybe he got a bit desperate...

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

Nether
Nether's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

DRINA wrote:
Konami caped the flag with such ease, i couldn't believe that those points win the game. xd

Thanks for the games, Jumps, gg.

Well, it wasn't always easy, but then I called Tyrant to help me out and it went very smooth Happy. Respect to all Jumps players who can stay polite even after a loss. Can't say that about Indigo, he was flaming on the server against our players, but well, maybe he got a bit desperate...

Pizdec anger issues ftw !

-C4-SCHORSCH

impressive Bac

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

Were really good games! Thanks Jumps, I really appreciate Your steadiness in the game! At mkbase we could made a good teamwork, the icon awards speak by themselves Tongue

p.s. to Khaazar: Dude why did You wasting ammo and loosing focus from incomingzords in the meantime shooting me at ctf3? Was funny but it could be only bcos we had luck, it easily could turn into sad situations...

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
BENG . HUN wrote:

p.s. to Khaazar: Dude why did You wasting ammo and loosing focus from incomingzords in the meantime shooting me at ctf3? Was funny but it could be only bcos we had luck, it easily could turn into sad situations...

I did that because there were "wrong" [for me] itemstyles and I was frusrtated that much that I had to discharge my anger on somebody else. Happened that, you were 2nd def and you were the closest for me :) But no worries, I knew when to stop shoot and expect the attacks [Jumps synchronized attacks] so there was no luck, I simply knew when I can do that and when should I stop Happy

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain