CTF Bananas Cup 3 - Demos

25 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
I was thinking about this league and I thought that we could save all demos, from all rounds, from all players participating and keep them for eventual movie done by me or another movies maker. It would be a honour for me to do it, again a movie about e+ but stricted to bc3 league. Neverthless I would have to buy new monitor, make an order on my pc, etc. Fact is that Bananas Cup 3 is one of biggest leagues in e+, like tdm cup at plus side. It would be nice to save best moments from it in one movie.

Unfortuntely one match was already played, MD vs BORG. But its not big thing, there will be many other matches, with md and with borg too. So imo it does not matter.

This time I'd like to see full order. Sending demos from EACH player with proper name. To all that dont know, there is possibility to record oneself without lagging. There are just two things: /g_synchronousclients 1; record; g_synchronousclients 0 - and /stoprecord. Names might be for example: r[number of round]_[clan1]vs[clan2]_[player]_[map] (example: r2_jdsvspol_abarth_mapel4b).

What do you think people? We wont lose anything but we can gain.

Nothing is impossible

^[Evil]Monkey

or, make sure xp_maxmvd = 1
then /startmvd
which records everyone with multiview demo
then browse through every single player in mme Happy (assuming the ref records, with both teams locked nobody will be missed out)

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
^[Evil]Monkey wrote:

or, make sure xp_maxmvd = 1
then /startmvd
which records everyone with multiview demo
then browse through every single player in mme Happy (assuming the ref records, with both teams locked nobody will be missed out)

But as far as I know there will be almost all the time data missing so thats bad idea. Am I right?

Nothing is impossible

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
CTF Bananas Cup 3 - Demos

No, it records every pov. Hitsounds won't work with mvd's in mme though.

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

good idea.

^o^

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

Nice idea but, if ppl dont want tactics given away then post them after the round has finished so that there is no arguements.

One weapon is enough.

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

F1, good idea Winking

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

^[Evil]Monkey
Shadow. wrote:

Nice idea but, if ppl dont want tactics given away then post them after the round has finished so that there is no arguements.

that, as well as sent privately rather than uploading? unless more people ask ofc (big games etc..)

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

So, tonight is evil vs jds. Id like to see 10+ demos after that match HERE or anywhere else Happy

Nothing is impossible

^[Evil]Monkey
|pGv|AbarTh wrote:

So, tonight is evil vs jds. Id like to see 10+ demos after that match HERE or anywhere else Happy

i'll ask ash to record mvd
but we'll send privately, you can release (only if anyone asks) after the round is over
deal? Winking

Shadow.
Shaadow's picture

Yer ill agree with monkey on that. Would be nice to see everyone pov all over again though.

One weapon is enough.