®CMC3/ LSF 2- 0 .DA / 27-2-13

16 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

There is no p4c in lsf clanDB so you actually fail in faking on official ranking match AGAIN.

Who cares?! Ranking, what is that? I really forgot. Anyway, this community last few months don't have ranking mod to decide what is ranked and what is not. Fate is just farce, nothing more. Nothing is ranked in this year and who knows how long will not be neither. So play for fun people, only that left for us in this dieing mod... Winking Kiss

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: CMC3/ LSF 2- 0 .DA / 27-2-13
alienM wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
There is no p4c in lsf clanDB so you actually fail in faking on official ranking match AGAIN.

Who cares?! Ranking, what is that? I really forgot. Anyway, this community last few months don't have ranking mod to decide what is ranked and what is not. Fate is just farce, nothing more. Nothing is ranked in this year and who knows how long will not be neither. So play for fun people, only that left for us in this dieing mod... Winking

Negative people like you should leave this mod and let those who still play alone Happy
You claim to not care, why are you still here ?
Why do you post sneaky CW's ? i mean its only ranking yes ? no1 cares but you keep posting Tongue keep fooling yourself alienM we all see different.

sry for offtopic talking GL & HF in next round of cmc3 !

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

LOL Happy, jeff dont talk about her what shes doin in this topic, you ALSO have nothing to do here.. but still so, you and dynio Fail, pacific appears in clandb, p4c in short abreviation, dynio: "imo this match should be invalid" rofl, looks someone is crying now, change ur own rules now dynio, who cares about nicks, specially i did change before the match, I hope Fate actually understands this, because we didnt broke any rule, still same player(me) its pathetic because for a simply nick which me and lsf are following all rules fine, looks like we have to quit the cup again, for unfair and stupidities things, not for abarth, dynio Winking

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

kszksz
japierdole's picture

I said there will be no consequences, that's mean, this game is valid for cup, but perhaps invalid for ranking as long as rules says you have to play under official nickname what appears in clanDB, and this game is valid for cup only because you played against us, that would be too easy to make emo from yourself again if I would not accept this game, if in next match you will still doing sth with your nick I'll kick you from cup, so feel like last time warned

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

BONNIE & CLYDE
Bonnie Clyde's picture

Under which tag shall he play; As p4cific or bax?
He only got paranoid about pb and his tag being blocked due to his cd-key. Of course he doesn't understand the technical details and some other things obviously.

kszksz wrote:

Perhaps

If so then there is more to it.

If it's cause of his flame-raging retarded nature then jump to the last line.

How far shall we spin it hm how about..

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6402/20130219223638q3w2c4war.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4319/vendettah.png

Who is "Ozy"? Ozzy Osbourne or Wizard of Oz? Didn't see him/her in the game.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8527/79761202.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7754/extremeuc.png

I don't see anyone called "Invisibi" or "Blackr". Who is the "BLACK R"? I thought R is for RED. Pink Rose? Deadrose? I seen quite some roses.

The white simple tag like invisible got in screenshot everyone can fake and there are more players from Russia around than from Spain.
What if a team decides to have "one" nick for all members?
Except that the clandb cuts off nicks. How to count this into it?
Soon admins need to check server logs for ip, exact tag color codes and more to prove it?

//

Before someone jumps in that it's logical who is who and that those are "official".
What's the exact definition of "official"?
What if you are new and have never seen any of them?
Who can assure that those people above are exactly those?
Do you really know them so well to say it easily?
How far does logic apply to this rule?
What is objective and what is subjective?

kszksz
japierdole's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

pacific appears in clandb, p4c in short abreviation

you lazy bastard, didn't even tried to make it professional, yesterday I checked clanDB before we started, because I know you ;] last thursday LSF clanDB screen shot

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

change ur own rules now dynio, who cares about nicks, specially i did change before the match, I hope Fate actually understands this, because we didnt broke any rule

all are complain about rules which they didn't even read for fuck sake! where I want to change them? specially you did change it before match and? Do you remember Killer, Odin, Trax triangle? 4. Players have to play under official nicknames they registered within a clan database.

BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

Under which tag shall he play; As p4cific or bax?
He only got paranoid about pb and his tag being blocked due to his cd-key. Of course he doesn't understand the technical details and some other things obviously.

Under this which appears in clanDB.

BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6402/20130219223638q3w2c4war.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4319/vendettah.png

Who is "Ozy"? Ozzy Osbourne or Wizard of Oz? Didn't see him/her in the game.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8527/79761202.jpg

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7754/extremeuc.png

I don't see anyone called "Invisibi" or "Blackr". Who is the "BLACK R"? I thought R is for RED. Pink Rose? Deadrose? I seen quite some roses.

The white simple tag like invisible got in screenshot everyone can fake and there are more players from Russia around than from Spain.
What if a team decides to have "one" nick for all members?
Except that the clandb cuts off nicks. How to count this into it?
Soon admins need to check server logs for ip, exact tag color codes and more to prove it?

ye, there is problem with nickane lenght in clandb, anyway with all your questions I am sending you to general rules creators as long as i accepted it for cup and warned Bax, is it so big problem to play under one name?

BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

Before someone jumps in that it's logical who is who and that those are "official".
What's the exact definition of "official"?
What if you are new and have never seen any of them?
Who can assure that those people above are exactly those?
Do you really know them so well to say it easily?
How far does logic apply to this rule?
What is objective and what is subjective?

once again -officiall nickname means, this which appears in clanDB, is it clear now?there are always people like Jeff and moderators who know each others.if I would smell anything strange I would digg in log file to check it, trust me.don't ask me, ask RM's. Subjective, from my POV, I don't give a fuck, so I accepted this game for cup, happy? If not I can change my mind and be straight with rules as Bax wish. Objective now, I'm event manager and I'm suppose to give a fuck what isn't a best thing what I rather to do right now, so as long as I'm event creator and rules sayer you can call me his fucking majesty alpha and omega, understood?

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.