be in 2 clans ?

21 replies [Last post]
KatipaN
katipan's picture
i dunno where is true Thinking

many ppl playing in 2 clans, BRO and E5 - i saw that Q3 comunity accepting
when someone is in 2 clans, TDM/TAG clan and CTF clan in one config i.e. E5 - i heard that is problem

what is important for decision making ? g_gametype or diference between settings of weapons ? or clan definition margin of g_gametypes and configs ?

we have more config than only bro and e5 but we have few gametypes

in my opinion:
nobody can be in 2 clans which have in margins defined same cofig within same gametype
member can be in 2 clans if is not possible cw between these clans for their definition gametype and config

pls talk here only with arguments which helping us find right way
i hope that result from this discussion will be some official rules for clans and their leaders (if rules already exist tell me link)

( i created this topic because Burp form FUC CTF e5 clan was invited to our TAG/TDM e5 clan KoD, KoD can play i.e. instagib in official clanwars but never CTF and FUC playing strictly CTF )

thx for serious discussion and sorry for bad english Big grin

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

bro and e5 are 2 very different config from the same mod. I would like to say that there is the same difference than between sod, excessive,excessive+ etc.

I don't know 1 clan playing both config (clanwars etc) so that's not a problem in my opinion to belong to 2 different clans when you know that you won't play with/against the same guys.

And there is no need to get rules about it, each clan is free to let play who he wants in his team, and when clanwar, if both clan are agree it's not a problem.

Now getting people in 2 clans playing 2 gametype and the same config isn't nice cause this guys can play against the same clan in 2 differents team and it shouldn"t be allowed.

Personnally i won't let play my clan 2 times against the same guy in 2 clans. And i think many here think same. It's like getting a ffa clan and a tag clan...bullshit only Happy

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

well, it aint a problem as long your clan doesnt start playing CTF and the other clan wont start TDM or Tag...

Personally Im quite sure KoD wont start playing CTF...
But I wouldnt be too sure that FUC wont play TDM and/or Tag...
But as long as they dont there isnt any problem Happy

So I think it is only a problem if someone is in 2 clans which are potential fighting partners...

mow Q [EN]

lets make a war EN vs 2!S Tongue

KatipaN
katipan's picture

lets make a war KoD vs 2!S instagib Big grin

mmm pls mow.Q! Thinking i said serious discus

akro.
symptom's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

ahahah nice but how??

half members of 2!s its EN (Xt, Secret, Chrono, etc...) n1 mow Tongue

kati, as bodz say e5 and bro its BIG different, its his (burp's) problem that FUC dont play TAG, and he cant play cw in TAG-platform... if he join officialy to KoD ill laugh, and i think respect of ur clan u lost....(btw i see him sometimes with KoD-tag, so?....omg...)

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture
akro. wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:

ahahah nice but how??

learn to count than u know what the half would be.

for me its no question.. to stay in 2 clans at same config is in my eyes forbidden. would be differnt if he stay in bro and e5.

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

akro.
symptom's picture
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

akro. wrote:
mow Q [EN] wrote:

ahahah nice but how??

learn to count than u know what the half would be.

YES i mistake, but i remember that in 2!s its EN members

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

This discussion has already been done though. Smug

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

EEZEKIEL*KoD

i don't know why people must flame each times in this mod.

we just ask why it's forbiden and where it's write?

ok, now the question is : is there a difference between ctf and tdm/tag?

it's just like others settings : not the same thing.

i don't see the problem to allow a player to play in different g_gametype.

again there is not flamme post and other blablabla we all already saw.

KoD want stay nice clan and never classified as bulshit clan, we just want to allow our players to play and have fun.

(about cw insta vs 2!s of course we can do it and i hope funny but it's not the place to discut about)

regards
JunKi Tongue

Weebl

i started the same thread maybe one month ago, a lot of times people have been told to use the search function, faith was not flaming. actually when i started that thread people already told me to use the search function because it was ALREADY been talked in the past. but yeah anyways i think its only up to the clan leaders.