Ukraine discussion

1476 replies [Last post]
zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: Ukraine discussion

Happy . What is not clear. Putin want Donieck. But Putin dont want take dow Malaysia Airline . NOw he got problem .

Happy

0MS
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: Ukraine discussion
zarzyn wrote:

Happy . What is not clear. Putin want Donieck. But Putin dont want take dow Malaysia Airline . NOw he got problem .

Truly. Moreover some russian massmedia(more adequate but despised by majority of russians) reported that accident with Malaysian airplane(I suppose it was random shot of terrorists-separatists with russian missile complex "Buk" who firstly shoot and only then look what it was) spoiled putin's plans about occupation of Donetsk. So now he has a problem.

Rico [E][S][T]
cs's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
Re: Ukraine discussion
kszksz wrote:


question is, why separatist are protecting wreck of plane? Anything to hide? (Not accusation, just another subject in this discussion).

They are protecting proofs from nazis. Separatists got black boxes and they are ready to give them only to ICAO sayd Sergey Kavtaradze. Not to UN, EU, USA, Russia or other organizations, only ICAO because investigation should be fair

kszksz wrote:

Best anti-rocket system belongs to Israel.


ROFL, even palestines hand-maded rockets passing it .

kszksz wrote:

thief is common thing in Russian army


90" are gone. Again propoganda works

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts:
Re: Ukraine discussion

Bloody Petr will be remembered for his great skills in killing unarmed civilians and children. Geroyam slava. PS: bopoh's comments are genious compared to other shit I read in this topic, think about it folks.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Ukraine discussion
Rico [E][S][T] wrote:

They are protecting proofs from nazis. Separatists got black boxes and they are ready to give them only to ICAO sayd Sergey Kavtaradze. Not to UN, EU, USA, Russia or other organizations, only ICAO because investigation should be fair

First of all, it doesn't make Russian Government guilty, but just less crediable.
Give me your phone, just for one day and I'll frame you into underage pornography. Anyway it's not about black boxes anyway, imo. Look, all they will find there will be: position, what pilots has had done and connection with base, we know, where it happened, it's not pilots fault, and I bet they has been surprised with hole in cockpit of their plane. Most important is, find out exact location of hit (yea black boxes), to count out trajectory of missile. With a bit of luck they will find out, where from this rocket has been launched, hopefully there was satelite which took pictures and someone will track them down.

Rico [E][S][T] wrote:

ROFL, even palestines hand-maded rockets passing it .


I'm not saying that S400/S500 are crap, but i strongly recommending you read something about Iron Dome.

Rico [E][S][T] wrote:
90" are gone. Again propoganda works

It might be propaganda, I'm not saying I'm fully resistant to it, especially technology and science is a weapon against our minds nowadays, but this opinion is based more on stereotypes and experience, in 2006 my friend told me, he can ship to Poland ak-47 body, and in next post he will add firing pin, because it's legal to sent them separately for collectioners, I don't know how he got it, answer yourself;] on youtube I can clearly see how Russia looks like, and how rest of world does, i been in few European countries and can't say it does look same as Russia on YouTube.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: Ukraine discussion
Rico [E][S][T] wrote:

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:
...blame everything on America?

Well, answer my question plz. Who is the agressor #1 in the world, who used nuclear and chemical weapons against civils, who puts his nose in every single country business.

My thoughts about boeing 777. 1. West accusing Russia and separatists. 2.Russia has evidence who shot down the plane. 3. But Putin waiting to discredit west leaders accusations later.

This is probably bordering on being extremely off topic, USA is the sole super power in the world and as such have a vested interest in what happens around the globe (and that was a very pricy lesson they learned over two world wars), chances are the sole reason you are free to type what you like on a international forum in Europe like you do is because USA gave western Europe guarantees and shielded it under a nuclear umbrella. Something they had no obligation to do.

Being from a Baltic state you should be well aware what the alternative was, it were communist puppet states installed via coups (like Czechoslovakia in 1948) without even paying lip service to the word democracy or people's right to self determination. Any nation that strayed from the party line was swiftly invaded.

Now, Russia has a fear bordering on the pathological about USA/NATO, Russia has such a massive supremacy in conventional and nuclear forces it's not even funny. The big irony in the "Ukraine Nazi"- narrative pushed by Kreml is that that they are the ones acting like Germany did in the 30's, the Crimean annexation bears close resemblance to Germany's action in Austria 1938 (Anschluss).

But let's not get historical observations or logical thinking in the way of the Russian "ooorah" great power nonsense and the blaming of all ills on America...

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: Ukraine discussion
Rico [E][S][T] wrote:


ROFL, even palestines hand-maded rockets passing it .

Iron Dome seems to have a fairly high success rate, actually. The major issue is cost, the batteries have been placed at particularly sensitive (urban) areas. Besides, the system doesn't target rockets that are calculated to fall outside of the envelope...or am I answering your rhetorical statement the wrong way, you just wanted to show your bias and political views? Applause

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: Ukraine discussion

I'll be leaving for a week or so, not surprising that the biggest loud mouths in Big Bob and Italian guy have to say about as much as a link or a one-liner. Loud loud, but no content. I bet they liked it better when they could drive-by shoutbox with their nonsense. After all, they can never get called out in that capacity. It's harder when you have to actually defend your position.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/documents-show-how-russias-troll-army-hit-america

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Ukraine discussion

Damn, Mirc, don't try to set this in fire, it's really flammable topic, even if you know what are you talking about and doing that in diplomatic way.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts:
Re: Ukraine discussion

yes, viking, it was better when shoutbox was the place for these petty kind of quarrels. Before you say anything, since you are a self-declared smartass, look at your thread. You are not here to discuss or hearing other people's opinions, you are here to shit on Russia and raise a unkown flag which is a halfbred mix of nationalism, western pride and assorted goofyness.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)