Ukraine discussion

1476 replies [Last post]
COVID-19v2
Re: Ukraine discussion

how many failures you need to realise that you kill your self fighting with your common, when a human born, it is attacked by every species available on earth, with some exceptions like dogs, every molecue and ameba mutate and become a threat , we miss unity, some ones was thought how to war , some how to fight for peace , when one face end, its too late to change

COVID-19v2

it is supposed that we have to be friends , not enemies Sad

V1979
V1979's picture

Не по теме:

Проходит церемония прощания с Юрием Шатуновым

V1979
V1979's picture

Как делает вбросы МО Украины и почему

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohD-GLTbs6Q

shaprc

so-called russian "federation" is a terrorist state, which must be dismantled for good. there is no other way of establishing peace in europe.

shaprc

and let me make it clear, there is no such thing as a "good russian". every russian is a murderer. every russian is a putin. only those russians can be considered good who burn their passport, renunciate their being russian and publicly express a sincere remorse for the entire period during which they continued to be russian.

EUGEN

))))))Свой сожги умник))))

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture
shaprc wrote:

and let me make it clear, there is no such thing as a "good russian". every russian is a murderer. every russian is a putin. only those russians can be considered good who burn their passport, renunciate their being russian and publicly express a sincere remorse for the entire period during which they continued to be russian.

Sounds like something a brown shirt would say back in 1936.

shaprc
(HK) GoddaM wrote:

Sounds like something a brown shirt would say back in 1936.

nope. more like something that was said at the potsdam conference and at the nuremberg trials, if you want an analogy from that era.

it's russia and russians that started an unprovoked agressive war and it's the russians (yes yes, ordinary russians) who are committing actual war crimes this very moment as you are reading this and who actively support those who commit crimes.

picking a correct analogy is important.

of course, nobody is blamed purely for being of a certain ethnic origin. but those who commit, encourage, tolerate and don't protest against the war and the war crimes must be blamed, since all of them bear their share of responsibility for it (let alone those who attempt to justify it).

today, saying "i am russian" equals to "i support russian war against ukraine and the russian war crimes". those who don't support it say "i am ashamed to have russian passport. i do not want to be a russian."

p.s. all of the above is truly not an overstatement. come visit. everybody who watched this horror in person started to think the same.

EUGEN

Держи в курсе)))