iFTL 2015 R9 - MK vs mi3

26 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
helo guys, when can u arrange round 9? for me ok during the week and possibly before 21. cheers.

X.FACTOR!

Seems okay to me

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

reading an x-factor and impulse exchange of posts on the forums is the equivalent of watching a beavis and butthead conversation

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

who's this guy lol

*shorty

hey mi3
our leader is absent due to some technical inet problems and we don't know when he will be back so i'm not sure which day we can play.
surely he'll be back so we can play this game just idk if this week or the next one

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

wow maja is professional speecher, sounded like darky n rose lol anyway, sry for the inconvenience guys, im back and im free the whole week, except for tomorrow that i got cw with mushroom clan, so propose Winking

*shorty

guys, where did you disappear?! fabio is clearly BACK so CMON LET US PLAY LAST ROUUUUUNDDD!!!!

Nether
Nether's picture
Re: iFTL 2015 R9 - MK vs mi3

Since Blitz left mi3 I think nobody got either the will or time to plan things up. As far as I'm concerned I kinda lack of time, sorry.

Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

wtf guys..blitz is a retard, no need jesus for arrange a cw, just some of u guys, says when he can play, we sum it up and get a date, that's all, we got time will wednesday coz then maja will go on the sea and i got no other memebrs prolly...

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture

What about today?

We have 2, and i'm asking for a 3rd. Nether?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

i think we can, let's do it

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

time?