iFTL 2015 R6 - MK vs OF

21 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
czesc swinie, which days and time u can play round 6?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

any retarded polak around??

3M'podle
podle's picture

no, just one brainless polak...

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

ah finally some idiot answered, plz lemme know when we can play, thank u. with wpierdole clan and of clan, in each cup same problem all the time, ignoring 100% and never answers, polaks ftw..

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

monday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. gived you my availability to play, dunno rest our leaders lil ia. tell your day, and i will back here after ask rest.

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

during the week is ok, week end a bit more hard, that's all. 19-20-21 around these times more or less. its not ia, it's ignoring trust me..i see almost the whole clan around, forum, servers, teamspeak hidden names etc...but nvm, let's get an agreement on some day, lemme know some day we can play, better during the week, thx in advance ))

** jumper

Hey u italian bastard!!!! i read this forum evry day but i am on holiday and i cant play or lead for the momment ... So dont be so fucking retard and dont use word "polaks" if u dont wanna be called "brainless italian"

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

exactly, u everyday on forum and ddin't asnwer my various pm's and topic, same did all other polaks in ur clan, not only in this cup, but in previous cups aswell....same clans, wpierdole and of, same problems each year....if u don't wanan be called prolaks then try to be less primitive and don't waste ppl time thx.

** jumper

Seriously??! Do you really think that Poles are primitives?? The Poles as a nation is very educated and very industrious unlike you lazy Italians... all of us have real life (mb u don`t have) and some of us have family plus is holidays time. Dont forget OF isn`t only Polish clan, we have ppl from other country and we are very proud of this. Insted of write som shit about Poles go to chat with your brothers bax and q3fan....

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

ok ok don't cry, let's pretend u normal ppl, anyway communicate with ur monkeys and find a day when u can play, or u get wo, next time learn to don't ignore ppl, and nobody gonna piss on u.

** jumper

Look like OF can play today 21 cet. Can u and your monkeys play to ??