iFTL 2015 R3 - MK vs wpierdol

24 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
czesc, which days and time u can play in this week? propose me some days and i'll let u know our available days asap Winking

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

elo?

JUMPS'DNB!
Drum's picture

Sunday 21Cet or laterMb i can play one more day but i dont know for sure. If smthng change ill let u know Happy

JUMPS'DNB!
Drum's picture

lol wrong topic) so know Diablololo know when i can play Big grin

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

lol why wrong topic?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

??? no answer?? it's almost end of week, i won't have much time saturday and sunday to play...i started ask in monday and got no answer at all, and now i see u polaks are writing on shoutbox about bullshits...in start of this week, i send PM to almost WHOLE wpirdol clan...and got no answers, the only answer is from zydek who told me hes inactive and wpierdole is on meeting till friday, but now i see u writing on shoutbox and no answer here.....should i get WO or what? wasted 1 entire week for nothing...

Huh
Joanna's picture

U re a kutaz!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

??? no answer?? it's almost end of week, i won't have much time saturday and sunday to play...i started ask in monday and got no answer at all, and now i see u polaks are writing on shoutbox about bullshits...in start of this week, i send PM to almost WHOLE wpirdol clan...and got no answers, the only answer is from zydek who told me hes inactive and wpierdole is on meeting till friday, but now i see u writing on shoutbox and no answer here.....should i get WO or what? wasted 1 entire week for nothing...

Doaahh we are on meeting, drunk and just popped in to troll on shoutbox... We can play on sunday Winking

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

ye and on sunday i'll be drunk and wasted and i can play whichever day i find myself available Tongue

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Huh wrote:

U re a kutaz!

spierdalaj cygan!!!!!!1111111!!1112345

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

jesus, im waiting the whole week for play this damn cw, now u had fun all the week ignoring my topic and various pm and now u wanna play sunday, i can't play saturday and sunday, i wasted 1 week for nothing...could arrange a cw of the next round for spare time...