WTF?

4 replies [Last post]
*ROCKET.SUB.SWE*
Rocket's picture
I got so exited about this so i desided to make a own thread fo us CAr MODDERS. Are there any more here @ e+?
Does anybody else own a highperformace car? or even a SAAB? Any swedes that like racing and wana take a race? Big grin

Bah i suck goat dick...

MY CAR!

Saab 9-3 Aero Viggen 02 Tuned 460++ HK (+Nitrous 200k)= Very Fun
Got a smashed one for a real nice price and my buddy who is a car repearer fixed the ,body work up for free. The Viggen has about 230K Orginal but i Put in a bigger Turbo And changed the Vol of the engine, Well acctually almost the whole motor has parts that ive changed.
the car is a form of a race car, the weight has been lowerd orginal, with recaro sport interior and special Aerodynamics. I lowered the weight even more I wont tell u what i weighs,m u wont belive me anyway....

The viggen is Saabs worst model ever, its a real nice car orginal but i hate orginal cars. There so booring and slow... I think it does 0-100 Km/H in 6.7orginal and top speed is 250 Km/H (limited)

I tested mine 2 weeks ago on the road but anyways and with stop watch i managed to get roughly 0-100 4.0 S (Probably couldget down to 3.7 3.8 with better tires and conditions...) I maxed it @ 317 Km/H then the road ended... So i think i got alot of potential with this car
Remember i have not MAPPED it yet so the settings are far from optimal! And i drove it without racefuel.....

Right now im in my garage making my own Spoiler kit, i hate that god damn shit. It made my own form and well i have made the entire kit my self after my own design, This has taken me 4 months.... It its acctually very very hard. And if i mess it up, i will have to start over again. witch i did and again....

Ive already fixed the interior, my mother saw the clothing in Red and white leather A´la Camaro style (she is a tailor )

Then i offcourse have a monster stereo!

Kenwood KDC-PSW9531 700 EURO !!!

2 MDS Audiophile Pro APX12 Pro 4000W and 500 Euro each...

MDS Audiophile Pro CF6 Midsrange 350 Euro

2 S Dynamic D1 1x1500W 600 Euro each to get the basses going...

MDS Dynamic D4 4x200W 360 Euro

MDS PowerCondencator 2f strong 170 Euro

Then2 batteries due to massive power consumption
And i think i spend about 180 Euros in cables And instalation appliances such as Damping the whole body.

The stereo project isnt finished yet im right now bulding a massive complex that will take the place of the backseat its in CARBONFIBER!
It was expencive ass hell but hey i got the car cheap so i got pretty much money left from the lone so i spent the rest on parts instead...

About 3500 Euro spent on the stereo.

This will be a serious car. I plan on getting it finished to a big show in sweden very soon but i dont think ive got the time for it so... I m gonna paint it my self. Gonna use Cameleon finsih, i have a certificate in car painting So if u have any questions just ask me!

I have been contacted by swedens biggest Car magazin and i promised them they would have ecxlusive right on pics so im sry cant post any of the moded car. But ill post some orginal so u know wjhat kind of car it is

Car cost (Crashed) 7000 Euro Build cost 32000 Euro so far.....Im gonna sell it after the summer but it wont be cheap. It will be Europas Meanest VIGGEN, maby i will make it a double turbo this spring and juice out about 700 hk but i will see if there is time for it.... My goal is to win The peoples choise and best newcommer @ all shows i atend this year. Hopefully i will do so.

And i intend to get it under 10 S in 402 M Witch can guarantee it will do when mapped coreclty. Btw the Steelcage is my own design U have to have that to race....

So after the summer contact me if u want a VERY EXPENCIVE and VERY POWER FULL AND FAST SAAB 9-3 Aero Viggen. For me this is the most beautifull cal in the world

Ok sry for the very long msg But i love cars And bikes

Got a Yamaha R1 03 That ive sent to northern sweden to get a monster turbo and 340 HK on the backwheel! I get it back in April, then i will probably die. The bike did 300Km/h+ before... I dont dare to think how fast it will go now

And NO im not rich i got a lot of LOANS and i work my ass of... But when i sell my Saab i will be rich

Edit, needless to say im @ work and am bored thats why this is a long motha fucka post.

I saw that i forgot to say that i have changed everything,,,, nothing is orginal in the car, well half the bodywork and the bottomplate and frame thats it.

I got justable Springs around The best brakes ever made for SAABS pikespeaks car

Just so u know

And i made the wing my self, its a HUGE monster

My father PWND one of these So god damn ugly D:

My BIKE

AGAIN IM SOOO BOREEEEEED

kek

cars suck
motorbikes rule
Ghost Rider is your daddy
Suzuki powah

Big grin

nw

i like walkin on foot or bicycling

David Byrne wrote:

the wind in my heart
the dust in my head..

vobb
Vobbah's picture

take it to autobahn then maybe it will do 417 Shock and btw viggen ? why not 9-5 Hirsch 305 hp ? Winking

trance

cars rule
motorbikes suck
Ghost Rider is indeed great
BENTLEY POWAH

Big grin Big grin Big grin

Aaah Rocket,now I see where did u get the idea for your nick Big grin