WTF

10 replies [Last post]
Weebl
Can someone tell me why half of the e+ community is banned from the LIME server? I tried to get in the server today and it says that i'm banned Tongue LOL

*RuBeN!*

OMFG YOU SPAMMING NOOB HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Tongue

Read the forums. Even with all the spam you're doing you didnt find how to solve that problem. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

mow Q [EN]

does it work now again?

next time pls make me a pm!!!

Weebl
*RuBeN!* wrote:

OMFG YOU SPAMMING NOOB HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Tongue

Read the forums. Even with all the spam you're doing you didnt find how to solve that problem. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

@RuBeN: you ignorant prick of a person i stopped posting because you were bitching about me like a sissy but you know what ? come to think of it i'd love to see you get pissed about shit like this so i'll just "spam" more and get you even more pissed off. Idea

@mowly: i'll try again tonite dude and see. if it's not working i'll drop you a line. thnx for the help.

Tr!toch

Weebl, I am not going to have a go at you but please bear this in mind.

First, ask yourself if it is possible to put your post in pm form instead and if it's better.

Secondly, will the community benefit from it? or is ir a problem the admins need to know about.

That's basically what you should ask yourself before you post.

*RuBeN!*
Weebl wrote:

@RuBeN: you ignorant prick of a person i stopped posting because you were bitching about me like a sissy but you know what ? come to think of it i'd love to see you get pissed about shit like this so i'll just "spam" more and get you even more pissed off. Idea

... You can spam all you want. I was not "bitching about you like a sissy". Spamming is just annoying.

Why I laughed at you is because the answer to your problem has been posted so many times here [that pisses me off, 1000 guys opening 1000 threads for the same problem without even reading the forums] and with all the spamming you did in every thread you should've read about it.

If that's a real problem, not the "UnnamedPlayer name in baseq3/q3config.cfg" issue, well, sorry then. Really.

Weebl

@Tritoch: firstly i didn't know who exactly to pm about my problem so thats why i opened a new thread. secondly i'm not doing anything on purpose. i'm trying to get along with everybody here cos i dont wanna have shit with anyone. when i saw a thread that i wanted to answer to i just answered. now if that makes my name appear more on the forums then i dont even know if i should say i'm sorry but if it's gonna help then i'm sorry about my "spamming" as you call it.

@RuBeN: as for you ruben i cant understand whats ur problem with opening new threads. if you were a moderator or an admin in these forums then i would kindly say i'm sorry and ask for a delete of the thread. BUT since its not yours then why do you even bother to "laugh at me" ? if its a topic you already saw a thousand times then just dont answer to it, dont even open it up, why do you have to see it a thousand and one times? i dont wanna have any hard feelings with anyone in here, as i told tritoch i wanna get along with everyone so i would appreciate it if you could work out a solution that fits both of us. Cheers

Tr!toch
Weebl wrote:

@Tritoch: firstly i didn't know who exactly to pm about my problem so thats why i opened a new thread. secondly i'm not doing anything on purpose. i'm trying to get along with everybody here cos i dont wanna have shit with anyone. when i saw a thread that i wanted to answer to i just answered. now if that makes my name appear more on the forums then i dont even know if i should say i'm sorry but if it's gonna help then i'm sorry about my "spamming" as you call it.

Bro, I don't think you spam, and in this case, you did the right thing so rock on.

I'm just glad there is someone that is here more than me Big grin !

Weebl

cheers Happy see everything cant be solved with a reasonable dialogue Happy

mow Q [EN]

can u now pls post if u can go in again? or what what u opened the thread?

€:/ btw "WTF" is not a helpful topic!

Weebl

i have to admit the topic wasn't very helpful Big grin but anyways problem solved, thnx a lot Happy