®TDML ROUND 8 13.03.2011 / JUMPS 0-2 ABS

15 replies [Last post]
potato?@away
Aklin's picture
JUMPS vs -ABS-

1. Q3DM17 (ABS choice) - 443:474 (FOR ABS)

2. Q3DM13 (JUMPS choice) - 249:296 (FOR ABS)

Game for: TDM-L Round 8

Gametype: TDM

Players: 4v4

Timelimit: 15min

Server: [ jumpsland ]

FriendlyFire: enabled

PunkBuster: enabled

Pure: enabled

Itemstyle: 1

Referee: illca (thx)

Login or register to view attached files

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture
Re: TDML ROUND 8 13.03.2011 / JUMPS 0-2 ABS

gg.

Lion
lionwhy's picture

thx for game and sorry about all shit
gg

unique * razer
raz's picture

GG Happy

^t
smasherchif's picture

here're the demos:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/27381064/tdml_jumps_vs_abs.zip

i must say there was an issue in this match.

on dm13, i asked not to tr in order to check some settings, but both teams made teamready. since i managed to check settings by the time tr had been made, i didn't stop the game, just wrote that i have asked not to tr. i thought it was ok, since someone wrote 'gl' and both teams started playing. if that made someone think match hasn't started, i'm really sorry guys. also, i wasn't aware of this tdml rule: 'Clans have to listen to Referee`s orders and can not start the match untill Referee allow to do it'. and there was an issue writing an mvd. i wasn't aware of such an issue and had to call additional timeouts and reconnect to solve that, so i'm sorry about that too.
i, personally, didn't think it affected the game, but if you guys feel i made a mistake which completely broke your gameplay (i know some of you do), i can only suggest you replaying the second map (and ofc playing a 3rd one if needed) with the same lineups.

but i also would like to mention smth else: you, jumps guys, didn't even notice that you have lost one man (aklin disconnected suddenly) and didn't call for a timeout (i did). also, lala refused to play while rules state that the minimum amount of players per team in tdml is 4 (only 3 jumps guys left there).

ps. i've been asked by a mate to ref that match, so i came and asked if they need ref. if someone thinks that i had bad intentions, you're completely wrong. i'm sorry, again.
anyway, i uploaded all the demos, so you all can investigate the issue.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

potato?@away
Aklin's picture

yes it is really a misunderstanding, which is (perhaps), and decided the match.
When both teams pressed tr and started to play, the referee said, not tr pls or something like that (or rather should be possible to see on the replay if he stayed, even though I understood that it was not recorded). Some players, such as I, eba and I thought someone from the team abs regarded this phrase as a stop card. And some of the players stopped playing. So it seemed to me that eba stopped and did not stir a minute or two, which eventually brought a few cheap kills the opposing team.

Not exactly sure how honest is a replay of the last card, but in my humble opinion, this is the right steps...

As far as my flash off, then I'm really sorry and apologize to all the presence on the match. Unfortunately no one is immune from mistakes and ISP equipment failure, such as routers home class. In the end I had to reboot the router and change the settings of the provider, in the end a few minutes later I was able to participate in the game, though not with a good connection.

In any case, well played, abs.

lbsk'***

gg Happy

DEVAAST

gg

HUNTER~ABS~
abshunter's picture
potato?@away wrote:

And some of the players stopped playing. So it seemed to me that eba stopped and did not stir a minute or two, which eventually brought a few cheap kills the opposing team.

then why you dont take timeout?

.SHADOW
.SHADOW's picture

don't have FPS, don't have GAME!

EBASHU V KASHU
EBASHU V KASHU's picture

bg. fu reffery