®TDM Regular // DS 2:0 Alone

10 replies [Last post]
UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

/
q3fun's picture

gg ermap3...

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

LeL, 2 weeks ago, when we played, it was better cw for me, with 130ms did hit better, gg Chatterbox

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Re: TDM Regular // DS 2:0 Alone

it makes no sense to play the e +. game is outdated. The game is heavily dependent on the ping. if I have a Ping 30 - 50 I won. if your opponent has a Ping 30 - 50 he wins. so what's the interest? see how opponent after the game with ping 30 writing gg, and I have ping 80 - 90 must write "gg, you have a good ping" or "gg, you're a good player." this idiocy. if I try to call the opponent on some server to play 1 on 1 I ALWAYS get rejected. yes you are all great players with ping 30. especially rixo with ping 12. and I still will stay noob with ping 90.

gg?

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

it makes no sense to play the e +. game is outdated. The game is heavily dependent on the ping. if I have a Ping 30 - 50 I won. if your opponent has a Ping 30 - 50 he wins. so what's the interest? see how opponent after the game with ping 30 writing gg, and I have ping 80 - 90 must write "gg, you have a good ping" or "gg, you're a good player." this idiocy. if I try to call the opponent on some server to play 1 on 1 I ALWAYS get rejected. yes you are all great players with ping 30. especially rixo with ping 12. and I still will stay noob with ping 90.

gg?

You are playing on 75ms on an unlagged mod, you have no clue what you are talking about. This is probably the only mod that is playable with 100+ms.

DESTRO

Fuck Yeah !

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

gg?

Ps: change the excuse already

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Ps: change the excuse already

it is more necessary for you. you most idiot on e+

VENDETTA KLATWA

gg ds

/
q3fun's picture

I think just need server with good location for russian players, ukraine location not bad option but need find good place

/
q3fun's picture

near poland probably Big grin