Gametype: TAG

Players: 4vs4

Timelimit: 15

FriendlyFire: ON

Punkbuster: ON

Pure Server: ON

Ref: epsi (thank u mate)
//
lot of lags. prolly asphyxland long time wasnt rebooted.
anyway thx for game c4.

Login or register to view attached files

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Re: SFC r.3 // eXtreme 2:0 c4 // 21.07.2011

gg

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

6++ vs bbs, now ospra3map1 vs extreme
seems like baaaaad choices of huge maps ^^

but still gg from both

lala

GG extreme

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

this is the only server we have and thanks to Asphyx we can use it. you didnt have to play on it 2 weeks (more?) after the deadline Smug next time you can refuse playing there Cool what is more, you informed us that we should play this cw the day it should be played, so yesterday. but this is your cup, your rules and you set the "justice".

ty Epsi for the refing, you commited your time for us.
gg Extreme's game on ospra map.
gg C4 for the balls! Steve

gl Invi with your further work on your cup.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

in the day in which u wanted play the cw. i canceled the match, as long as i didnt knew nothing about it. just come in and saw one hour till "cw", that u arranged it, even didnt had an agree from any leaders of extreme. the c4 leader wasnt conacted to me or any other about cw date. to be honest we could play this match in that day, had the same squad like yesterday. but i dislike this audacity. first was with bbs, now with u. you just wanted to steal free points from nothing. u knew that if we'll play you gonna lose some pt. anyway the same situation with longer deadline was many times before in tdm-l and last freeze cup, and clans played it without any probs. im suggested u in forum and wrote to triv about 3 days in this week for example, monday-wednesdays days. and one more thing, i dont care so much about loosing/winning, but if its in the true match, with fair play, not in the faking situation in forum.

i know that gonna be a flamewar once again, yes u can whine, but i dont care. if u wanna a revenge, wrote to me in msn, ciao.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

R1SEN.ES
risen's picture

Gg

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

we always try to respect the deadlines. and we contaced you on here the forum. so plz, leave it Smug

free points? we? i think you forgot the yesteday's score. loss on dm6 was my fault, btw.

the story is simple: you couldnt stand losing points by WO, the organiser of the cup, so you ordered us playing the day you wanted on that very day.

im not a flamer and people here know me. i thought twice before posting here, but i cant stand such attitude of an organiser who is totally biased in favour of his clan. nothing more to add. i only wanted all people to know about it and maybe they will behave less nice when they face the same situation with your clan. and this is also information for all clans in the future to think twice before they join your prospective cups.

triv'
trivium's picture
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

in the day in which u wanted play the cw. i canceled the match, as long as i didnt knew nothing about it. just come in and saw one hour till "cw", that u arranged it, even didnt had an agree from any leaders of extreme. the c4 leader wasnt conacted to me or any other about cw date. to be honest we could play this match in that day, had the same squad like yesterday. but i dislike this audacity. first was with bbs, now with u. you just wanted to steal free points from nothing. u knew that if we'll play you gonna lose some pt. anyway the same situation with longer deadline was many times before in tdm-l and last freeze cup, and clans played it without any probs. im suggested u in forum and wrote to triv about 3 days in this week for example, monday-wednesdays days. and one more thing, i dont care so much about loosing/winning, but if its in the true match, with fair play, not in the faking situation in forum.

i know that gonna be a flamewar once again, yes u can whine, but i dont care. if u wanna a revenge, wrote to me in msn, ciao.

it was me who sugested to play this thursday on msn :F

and yes we shouldnt whine about game and you shouldnt whine about server :F

gg on dm6

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

yzo
rocknrolla's picture

GG both

P.S.: o_O is it really Agile or I'm still drunk?

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
yzo wrote:

GG both

P.S.: o_O is it really Agile or I'm still drunk?

is agile but u are still drunk xD

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway