Fraglimit: 0
Config: rofl.cfg
PB: On
Pure: On
Referee: pjack (thx)
Server: Railonly Freeze League 2014

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

GG everyone, sry for uncomplete topic, i just made it for let demos come and ppl see, but i need get screens since i got pc freezeing during game and don't rember topics, gonna finish topic asap.

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

thx for demos, topic updated n completed.

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

The first map was a complete joke, that Roxor guy is really odd, it's just unbelievable that he had 66 frags. Something stinks about it, there were too nice shots... Nonetheless, the second map was gg indeed, it was enjoyable, we had chances, while the first was absolutely boring and obvious, who will win it.

Anyway, with Cml and other stronger players, this match would've been different. Yawn

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

VENDETTA KLATWA
Re: ®ROFL2014 / R6: MK vs PW / 2:0

gege

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
KOMBY * MU wrote:

The first map was a complete joke, that Roxor guy is really odd, it's just unbelievable that he had 66 frags. Something stinks about it, there were too nice shots... Nonetheless, the second map was gg indeed, it was enjoyable, we had chances, while the first was absolutely boring and obvious, who will win it.

Anyway, with Cml and other stronger players, this match would've been different. Yawn

Omg Komby, don't shame your self. Why you was half of the round looking at me like you were waiting cookies or something else. I was even lagging. I had to go because I was already droping a spit from my mouth, I was sleeping as hell and had to work. And you were just flying and looking for some cookies instead of shooting first.

PSPSPSPS.: No matter how much you loose, just learn to loose. It was both games gg, even if we would loose it would still be gg. because its always gg ... Sleepy

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

1st i agree with roxor, 2nd with cml and whoever u want, result would be the same, coz i could let play HRD - ASD- ROXOR- EXPEDION and result would be even more shameful for u. but the point is...does it rly matters? we could be 1st at end of cup if i would manage it as i know, from the start, but instead of thinkin of scores and of wins, im managing it in FUN way without think of scores and im just enjoying the league...u should learn to do the same, instead of cry. on 2nd map u still had no chance, u got no teamplay at all, and it's ME telling it to u...a noob, without teamplay and with a clan that ain't training or similar stuff...we can replay the cw without roxor and i show u gonna be same. as roxor said, learn to lose, score doesn't matters, it's a game, it's fun.

EUGEN

(((guys

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

I told my opinion about this match. We're not on the same side, that's for sure, but please, don't say things which aren't true. Actually you're the one, who's "crying" now. I told you that from my sight, the first map was totally unenjoyable, I can't even think of it, how could anyone actually liked that. Because it was nonsense. 42-10? Are you kidding me? That's not even near to a good game. Take a look at the second map. It WAS a good game. 18-13, it was a pretty close game and YES, we had chances, who are you to tell me that we didn't have any? Surprise Do you know my own clan better than myself? How dare you come here and call me a noob... When I actually played with this game much more than you... You will never be on my level. And when I said, with Cml and with the others, this match would have been different... I wasn't referring to WIN this round... But make a better score. Because I don't care if we win or lose. But if we've been humiliated as much as in the first round, well that's really embarassing and probably it's bothering me, but I think, you would be the same. I hope someday, you'll know this feeling, buddy.

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

Roxor
Roxor5682's picture
KOMBY * MU wrote:

I told my opinion about this match. We're not on the same side, that's for sure, but please, don't say things which aren't true. Actually you're the one, who's "crying" now. I told you that from my sight, the first map was totally unenjoyable, I can't even think of it, how could anyone actually liked that. Because it was nonsense. 42-10? Are you kidding me? That's not even near to a good game. Take a look at the second map. It WAS a good game. 18-13, it was a pretty close game and YES, we had chances, who are you to tell me that we didn't have any? Surprise Do you know my own clan better than myself? How dare you come here and call me a noob... When I actually played with this game much more than you... You will never be on my level. And when I said, with Cml and with the others, this match would have been different... I wasn't referring to WIN this round... But make a better score. Because I don't care if we win or lose. But if we've been humiliated as much as in the first round, well that's really embarassing and probably it's bothering me, but I think, you would be the same. I hope someday, you'll know this feeling, buddy.

You see, you said it yourself. You are embarassed for loosing, yes loosing in score with such big difference... First I don't understand, you said your opinion, we too, why we cry? Second, if you didn't enjoy playing, why do you think we should not enjoy it too? Maybe we liked to play as team and make frags, maybe we like to play anyway no mare what. How do you know? Don't put this on our side too, it is nobodys fault that it happened like this. You have to think first and organize it the way it fits you more and not just repeating all the time: " with cml would be different..." .

Anyway at the end you said your final opinion, eventhough you don't care about win or loose you still feel embarassed about the score. I think no one from our clan would act in such way, because it is just a game that should bring FUN to people. And if it is bothering you, then it speaks for it self what kind of a person you are. There is just no possible way of disscussion between such people.