QUAKE 4 SDK

14 replies [Last post]
|_EM*TAKER
Quake 4 SDK(Software Development Kit ) is released..
Lets share some knowledge here and ask eachother out, im gonna try to make a cool mod, but im relativly noob on this, but im a fast learner..

Maybe e+ first version will be ready soon, i will try to make a similar one, if easy, cid and edy has short of time, lets try to help em as much we can..

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

|_EM*TAKER

hmmm is it maya programming??..

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

Warren G
FELiX's picture

TAker, i hope u dont make ur mod because ur mod have more bug:)

btw my propositon for name: gay arena Happy

mullder

Laughing Cool

|_EM*TAKER
FEL!X wrote:

my mod wouldnt have any bug cause i never even looked at maya programming Big grin, i didnt know it was maya.Big grin

ghost wrote:

FEL!X wrote:

Laughing

ghost

win x64 and a64 optymalization pls Happy

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture
|_EM*TAKER wrote:

FEL!X wrote:

my mod wouldnt have any bug cause i never even looked at maya programming Big grin, i didnt know it was maya.Big grin

Maya programming? this seem to be QC not MEL <---Maya scripting languaje. Shock

KosY

dont let taker make it:P

he will do all dising il grapefriut style

Ty foksie

'yumie.

sushi style would be better..
if you are a running sushi and so on Happy must be funny Tongue

Im back Happy

bert

this mod will be like BFGay only, killing team mates from behind.
ill stick to q3 for a little while longer Big grin